05-08-2014, 07:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok iv had no issues with resigning using BFSD before but now i keep hitting a wall and it's annoying

every time i try to resign the save i keep getting

] Files:
  • #000 (PARAM.SFO):
  • Entry Index: 0
  • PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Console ID Hash: OK
  • Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Authentication ID Hash: OK
  • #001 (SAVEDATA.BIN):
  • Entry Index: 1
  • File Key Hash: FAIL

my games conf is up to date and has all the info needed to do it but every single time i try to assign it to my account it gets corrupted can you help me out?

the game im trying to resign is Tales of Symphonia (EU AND US) no matter how i go about reigning either with rebuild full rebuild or direct editing of the param it does not work it keeps giving me corrupted

EDIT:also if anyone has the games.conf info for prototype 1 that would be perfect
    05-08-2014, 09:20 AM #2
    Sirprizer
    I’m too L33T
    Originally posted by miriel View Post
    ok iv had no issues with resigning using BFSD before but now i keep hitting a wall and it's annoying

every time i try to resign the save i keep getting

] Files:
  • #000 (PARAM.SFO):
  • Entry Index: 0
  • PARAM.SFO Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Console ID Hash: OK
  • Disc Hash Key Hash: FAIL
  • Authentication ID Hash: OK
  • #001 (SAVEDATA.BIN):
  • Entry Index: 1
  • File Key Hash: FAIL

my games conf is up to date and has all the info needed to do it but every single time i try to assign it to my account it gets corrupted can you help me out?

the game im trying to resign is Tales of Symphonia (EU AND US) no matter how i go about reigning either with rebuild full rebuild or direct editing of the param it does not work it keeps giving me corrupted

EDIT:also if anyone has the games.conf info for prototype 1 that would be perfect

• try right click on the save in bruteforce then click option bruteforce click yes then ok then try resign to your account
    05-08-2014, 03:22 PM #3
    Originally posted by PZR420 View Post
    try right click on the save in bruteforce then click option bruteforce click yes then ok then try resign to your account

iv tried that still get corrupted :(
    05-09-2014, 02:45 PM #4
    X-GHOST-X
    League Champion
    Originally posted by miriel View Post
    iv tried that still get corrupted :(

be sure you have used a save from your acc to make a profil on bruteforce because when not you will always get a corrupt one for a video tutorial check the pinned bruteforce thread in the ps3 Section
    05-12-2014, 02:31 AM #5
    Originally posted by X View Post
    be sure you have used a save from your acc to make a profil on bruteforce because when not you will always get a corrupt one for a video tutorial check the pinned bruteforce thread in the ps3 Section

im not new to BFSD entirely but i managed to figure it out by updating to BFSD 4.6
    03-15-2015, 02:34 AM #6
    Ok so I got the save resigned a few times (did this multiple times) and it worked fine now something else has come up

when I load the save in bruteforce I resign it like i previously did and click VERIFY PFD first it says param hash key fail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo