06-18-2014, 10:40 PM #1
NeoFrost
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, this is getting annoying.

I've had this happen with the last three games in a row I've tried to resign saves for using Xploder Ultimate edition (the GOOD one). I copy the file off my PS3 to the USB, plug into my laptop and drag from the USB to the PC side to copy it. Then when I drag and copy it back from the PC side to USB it gives me the pop-warning about how there may some sort of error that you just click OK on, and then it SHOULD ask me that a version of this already exists and do I want to replace it, but it never does.

I also tried deleting it off my USB stick after it's already on my PC so there's nothing to over-write, it should just copy it over. And it doesn't even do that.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, what in the blue bloody fuck is going on??
06-18-2014, 10:42 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NeoFrost View Post
Ok, this is getting annoying.

I've had this happen with the last three games in a row I've tried to resign saves for using Xploder Ultimate edition (the GOOD one). I copy the file off my PS3 to the USB, plug into my laptop and drag from the USB to the PC side to copy it. Then when I drag and copy it back from the PC side to USB it gives me the pop-warning about how there may some sort of error that you just click OK on, and then it SHOULD ask me that a version of this already exists and do I want to replace it, but it never does.

I also tried deleting it off my USB stick after it's already on my PC so there's nothing to over-write, it should just copy it over. And it doesn't even do that.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, what in the blue bloody fuck is going on??

LOL People still actually resign gamesaves Idk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo