08-13-2010, 09:59 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsntG5JHirw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - BioShock Infinite Debut Trailer[/ame]

Originally posted by another user
BioShock: Infinite will see the return of series creator Ken Levine, the masterbrain behind the genius first game and takes the action out of the waters of Rapture and into the cloudy skies.

It looks as though you'll play as former Pinkerton agent, Booker DeWitt who is sent to the airborne city of Columbia to rescue a young woman named Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood. Forming a close relationship with Elizabeth, you'll augment your powers with hers and attempt to make good your escape from Columbia before it falls out of the sky.

Apparently, you'll have numerous powers and weapons at your disposal to fight battles both indoors and outside amongst the clouds. It sounds to us like you'll be soaring on high and engaging in some form of intense aerial combat.

Head over to the teaser site - whatisicarus.com for more, and watch the debut trailer and check out the first screens here. BioShock Infinite is slated for a 2012 release.

SOURCE: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 08-22-2010 at 11:30 AM.
08-13-2010, 11:21 AM #2
mat99008
Do a barrel roll!
Looks like a futuristic disneyland. With Big Daddies.
08-17-2010, 02:40 PM #3
matsmcfly
Bounty hunter
pretty cool trailer, bioshock meets final fantasy :p
08-22-2010, 11:31 AM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
ye i hope it wil b as good as the 1st two parts xD
08-22-2010, 07:42 PM #5
jeeezy15
Little One
im not sure if i like that it is out of the water and into the skies...
08-22-2010, 11:24 PM #6
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
i never liked bioshock but it looks good
08-27-2010, 10:35 PM #7
T-BAG
Do a barrel roll!
2012 a really long time to wait
08-29-2010, 12:08 PM #8
the bioshock series are amazing games and really well written i couldnt belive the twist in the first game completly threw me lol :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo