04-05-2011, 03:10 AM #1
MuTeD-_-
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've noticed a lot of support for the group which goes under the alias of Anonymous. What you do know is they are planning an attack on Sony. What you don't know is what they have done in the past or what they are about. Now Anonymous has the right ideals but they are wrong more than they are right. They supported the wikileaks which gave out classified information about MY unit during our tour. They have changed thier focus as of late but I still don't trust or support them. I support GeoHot and I hope he wins but these Anonymous guys I can not trust. For those of you who don't know who these guys are you should read the wiki on them and learn a little bit of history.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-05-2011, 03:14 AM #2
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
i dont have time to read, but if they help wikileaks then GOOD if not then that sucks Not Happy or Sad
04-05-2011, 03:23 AM #3
MuTeD-_-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
i dont have time to read, but if they help wikileaks then GOOD if not then that sucks Not Happy or Sad

wikileaks put soldiers in danger ... **** wikileaks
04-05-2011, 03:25 AM #4
2ne1
Banned
Originally posted by MuTeD
I've noticed a lot of support for the group which goes under the alias of Anonymous. What you do know is they are planning an attack on Sony. What you don't know is what they have done in the past or what they are about. Now Anonymous has the right ideals but they are wrong more than they are right. They supported the wikileaks which gave out classified information about MY unit during our tour. They have changed thier focus as of late but I still don't trust or support them. I support GeoHot and I hope he wins but these Anonymous guys I can not trust. For those of you who don't know who these guys are you should read the wiki on them and learn a little bit of history.

You must login or register to view this content.

talking about attack on sony. Anonymous Should create a army of hackers with weapons on stuff and attack sony :dingding::dingding:
04-05-2011, 03:29 AM #5
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by HeLLoKiTTyLuveR View Post
talking about attack on sony. Anonymous Should create a army of hackers with weapons on stuff and attack sony :dingding::dingding:

lol I wonder what are you doing with a PS3 with hate Sony so much?Winky Winky

The following user thanked T-Icey for this useful post:

TheRock_
04-05-2011, 03:30 AM #6
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
wikileaks put soldiers in danger ... **** wikileaks

Wikileaks said the truth about your dirty country, soldiers in danger, WTF your soldiers are doing? Getting Petrol, their was no WMD, and to kill sadam they just had to send Special Ops to take him out, but they wont, WE ARE in WAR cuz of BUSH that you american vote twice. So seriously, putting soldiers in danger, OH PLS, Stop licking CNN ass.

But one dude from the senate said on TV: If your with Wikileaks then your a terrorist and the ennemie.

For what? saying the truth? Then guess what: screw USA / Canada, i'll pick the terrorist side and stay with the truth.

Picture of USA around the world: War Makers, Lost in Vietnam/Iraq/Afgh, Racist

The following 6 users say thank you to snowaura1337 for this useful post:

akGCO47, Gandi, InSaNe-xPWEEx, izyehboy, saif1311, TheSouthpaw
04-05-2011, 03:31 AM #7
2ne1
Banned
Originally posted by Icey View Post

lol i dont hate ps3 im just saying they could attack sony....bring kevin butler to me (the leader of the army) then ill interrogate him ClapsClapsClaps
04-05-2011, 03:31 AM #8
MuTeD-_-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by HeLLoKiTTyLuveR View Post

i'm thinking they will go black-fax, phone line overload, web shut-down, and door stopping protests (be on the lookout on PS Home for guys in black suits blocking doors and standing in formations they have done such before on Habbo)
04-05-2011, 03:31 AM #9
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by Icey View Post

Yea true but sony are going a bit over board .
04-05-2011, 03:32 AM #10
2ne1
Banned
i'm thinking they will go black-fax, phone line overload, web shut-down, and door stopping protests (be on the lookout on PS Home for guys in black suits blocking doors and standing in formations they have done such before on Habbo)

i wished that happend :hitman::hitman::hitman::hitman:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo