05-04-2011, 02:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys i think we deserve to have portal2 free when PSN is back up, because well the game is cool and we can play online. So plus everything else were getting we should also get portal 2.

What do guys think.

Lol sorry for last post

Check out my channel
You must login or register to view this content.

Shut **** you ****ing bithes out there saying shit get a life and stop ****ing putting this secsion on your bookmarks and looking at the threads to see if ****ing PSN is up. I will be when ever sony ****ing feels like it, DAMN. ****ing noobs out there.
Last edited by Hacker13 ; 05-04-2011 at 03:03 AM.

The following 15 users groaned at Hacker13 for this awful post:

AgentSexyPig, Astro Zombie, ccarlsen, DUB 2.0, FullTilt, game1231, glitchplz, mw2Lobbys, MythGavin, proskatercam, Squaidz-, StealthyChicken, Swifter, TrytoYOLO, zchryfrk
05-04-2011, 02:53 AM #2
too cheap to go buy it?

The following 2 users say thank you to SteelDragonF150 for this useful post:

HowsMySHOOTING, mw2Lobbys
05-04-2011, 02:55 AM #3
WizzWiz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SteelDragonF150 View Post
too cheap to go buy it?

lmfto, the way you droped that made me lol xD

The following user thanked WizzWiz for this useful post:

ARVINLOCOx
05-04-2011, 02:57 AM #4
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Are you retarded? we don't even pay for online and now you're asking for $60 after they gave us a chance to get a life for just 2 weeks?please just gtfo.

The following 2 users say thank you to TrytoYOLO for this useful post:

thecooldude71, Yeezus Christ
05-04-2011, 02:57 AM #5
Lol Sony can't just give away games for free. They would either have to buy enough copies for everyone or get permission from Valve to distribute it for free which WON'T happen...just go out and buy it yourself.

The following user thanked Hondarydr for this useful post:

Astro Zombie
05-04-2011, 02:58 AM #6
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
ITS 35 BUCKS THIS WEEK. GET A JOB. and sony isnt gonna pay off valve to give 35 million people a copy of portal 2 for free.(and i say 35 million cuz theres 35 million people with a ps3 but 77 acounts)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Lol Sony can't just give away games for free. They would either have to buy enough copies for everyone or get permission from Valve to distribute it for free which WON'T happen...just go out and buy it yourself.

lol dammit great minds think alike :P

The following 2 users say thank you to Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Hondarydr, likoth
05-04-2011, 02:59 AM #7
'sorry for the last post'

How on earth could this be sorry for, I'm guessing a useless post like this. :FU:
05-04-2011, 03:06 AM #8
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
Sony giving away Ps+ is one thing because it won't really cost them too much since it is their product, but asking them to buy a game and its rights would cost them way too much
05-04-2011, 03:15 AM #9
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hacker13 View Post
Ok guys i think we deserve to have portal2 free when PSN is back up, because well the game is cool and we can play online. So plus everything else were getting we should also get portal 2.

What do guys think.

Lol sorry for last post

Check out my channel
You must login or register to view this content.

Shut **** you ****ing bithes out there saying shit get a life and stop ****ing putting this secsion on your bookmarks and looking at the threads to see if ****ing PSN is up. I will be when ever sony ****ing feels like it, DAMN. ****ing noobs out there.

Sony is giving us FREE PSN + for 30 days and additional stuff. Y U SO MAD? You made this thread saying "What do guys think" which makes no grammatical sense at all (But we get the idea) and you're getting all butt hurt because we groaned you. Mainly it's you're fault you're getting all these negative responses.

"noobs" Sir, you're mistaking us for you.
05-04-2011, 03:15 AM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Tips:
Get a life
Get a job
Get a life and a job
quit life and go kill yourself
or
Quit bitching and just accept what they give us

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.