12-06-2011, 07:34 PM #1
rexboy
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ust a heads up; remember that 3.73 jailbreak being developed by KaKaRoTo? Well, forget about it. There’s a 4.00 Jailbreak and once again, it comes from KaKaRoTo. The saiyan tested what I had assumed since the announcement of the official 4.00 update – It was that fact that unlike traditional firmwares, no improvements for security were outlined.

You must login or register to view this content.

I guess if there was any time for Sony to release an update it would have been after 3.73, but I guess that shipped has sailed.

(Copied)

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by rexboy ; 12-06-2011 at 07:45 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to rexboy for this useful post:

Det0x, edwin864, forcer911,
12-06-2011, 08:42 PM #2
Macks
Save Point
If This is True; I Can't Wait.

I Find it funny you've been here for a year, and thats ALL you've posted.. Fail.:confused:

The following user groaned Macks for this awful post:

12-06-2011, 08:50 PM #3
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
My opinion, He wont release it.
People are still waiting on his latest thing, does he have any Proof that hes 4.0 is jailbroken?
(Haters gonna hate and will say, He's 1337)
Best regards

The following user groaned doxis for this awful post:

l)ickToo$hort
12-06-2011, 09:10 PM #4
treserxes
Save Point
Wanting to see your work on my bold, super saiyan encourage
12-06-2011, 09:15 PM #5
xMo
League Champion
KaKaRoTo him self has not confirm it, as he disagreed to this rumour...

If has managed to jailbreak the 3.40 software, i doubt he will release it as what has happened to Geohot..

The following user thanked xMo for this useful post:

12-06-2011, 09:18 PM #6
Colonel Shepard
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rexboy View Post
ust a heads up; remember that 3.73 jailbreak being developed by KaKaRoTo? Well, forget about it. There’s a 4.00 Jailbreak and once again, it comes from KaKaRoTo. The saiyan tested what I had assumed since the announcement of the official 4.00 update – It was that fact that unlike traditional firmwares, no improvements for security were outlined.

I guess if there was any time for Sony to release an update it would have been after 3.73, but I guess that shipped has sailed.

(Copied)

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
1 its not a CFW & 2 he said it would work on all updates unless sony find a way to patch it so its still the same jailbreak as the 3.73 lol

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by xMo View Post
KaKaRoTo him self has not confirm it, as he disagreed to this rumour...

If has managed to jailbreak the 3.40 software, i doubt he will release it as what has happened to Geohot..
What rumour? He posted it on his twitter he tested it and confirmed it still works with the new update 😉

The following user thanked Colonel Shepard for this useful post:

LightModz
12-06-2011, 09:20 PM #7
Originally posted by xNinjaMoDz View Post
Advertising Leacher stare

how is he leaching? he is simply giving the ngu community information... so stfu. this goes out to all the other noobs.
thank you.

The following 6 users say thank you to killway1 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, dubeyduck, LightModz, MPGH, QsM

The following user groaned killway1 for this awful post:

CodingNation
12-06-2011, 09:21 PM #8
and... thanks for the info about 4.00 bro, even if i have a 3.55 ps3 Awesome face
12-06-2011, 09:40 PM #9
Its a jailbreak not CFW.
12-06-2011, 09:44 PM #10
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Why did you post this right after me :/
Did you even look in the section you were posting in before you made this thread..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo