11-04-2012, 03:26 PM #1
lilcotti
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, i have a question about xploder. i have borderlands 2 characters saved on a usb from my old ps3. when i try to load the characters on my new ps3 from the usb it says i cant use them because they are from another user. would i be able to use these characters on my new ps3 if i use xploder? can someone explain how i would go about doing this on xploder? thanks!
Last edited by lilcotti ; 11-04-2012 at 03:29 PM.
11-04-2012, 03:34 PM #2
dose
Grunt
make a save on your new ps3 for borderlands, take that save and put it on the usb. then use xploder to put the other saves onto the usb and it should work. im not sure how that works, but if you have a save from the new ps3 it matches the profile of the old saves when transfering them. i just got xploder a few days ago but im pretty sure thats all you gotta do to get them working.
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM #3
lilcotti
Save Point
thanks alot. is it possible for you to do this for me? because i dont wanna buy xploder for just this one thing. like could i send you the old game save and then a new game save on the ps3? then you could send it back when its worked out?
11-04-2012, 04:25 PM #4
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
Sorry to break to you save resigning is not allowed anymore here as ngu is partnered with xploder!!!
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM #5
J-Glips
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
Sorry to break to you save resigning is not allowed anymore here as ngu is partnered with xploder!!!

Didn't know that! Thanks, Kinda was tired of seeing all the "Please resign for me" posts. Sounded like the guy had Xploder already too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo