10-23-2009, 06:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When it comes to MAG beta and download in the huge gb downloads we have had a few problems. When the quore phase started the pause function on the download stopped working and it froze at 99% we had to restart from the begining. I have been in all of the phases of the beta and Zipper are aware of the issues with the new download. Zipper will fix the problems as as they find the problems. Heres the message which was posted on the official MAG beta forums.

Update: The main download issue that many are running into does not appear to be resolved by a simple restart of the download as described below, and we are continuing to work on the problem. Sorry I don't have much more than that right now, but we're still trying to track this down; I'll update again when we know more.

We are aware of the some the issues players are experiencing with the 1.30 download and are working to resolve. In the meantime, if the download is stuck at 99% for you, please try the following:

1.Hit the PS3 button on your controller
2.Cancel the download
3.Restart the MAG Beta launcher
4.The download should automatically resume, then successfully complete at 100%

Thanks born2destroy

+REP if you liked or it helped you
Last edited by born2destroy ; 10-24-2009 at 10:48 AM.
10-23-2009, 08:14 PM #2
TriipDaKiiNG
taylordtriplett
Mine worked fine this morning so i think its fixed. No offense but man you have a problem with spelling!! bin, witch lol
10-23-2009, 08:25 PM #3
Nknights23
Original Gamer
i think it is fixed now.... but it could have been for people with bad connections
10-24-2009, 03:37 AM #4
battman411
Grey Beard
I have a very good connection, but mine has been stuck at 99% for the last hour. Still not working for me even with the instructions from Zipper
10-24-2009, 10:29 AM #5
kiz77
Keeper
i had to restart twice but its fine now it was stuck at 34 and then 99

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo