11-22-2013, 02:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i've just buy the Xploder PS3 Cheats System Professional

and it's work Perfect but when i launch the program it's always say you must enter The License key and you have 6 time reset and 3 time and now it's 0 !!!!! i can't use it

it's always say License Reset Denied You have no reset remaining !!!! i've just bought it 3 weeks ago !!!!!!

and when i try to contact the supoort they never answer to me what should i do ???
04-04-2014, 12:14 AM #2
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
I have the same problem! :(
04-04-2014, 06:37 AM #3
they dont answer you i bought mine myself , and got it through ngu and both times i had no reply from their support and at the time could not get a hold of the admin here because they think its "cool" to change each others names around with other admins why i no longer support this site
04-04-2014, 07:13 PM #4
exactly same for me. thats make 2 time i launch xploder and it ask for reinitialise the licence and its limited :((
04-04-2014, 09:52 PM #5
Go to the official website and speak with them there, this is what I've done from the start.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked The_Immortal_One for this useful post:

Joel
04-06-2014, 03:21 AM #6
work perfect now, i have receive and mail about "mail confirmation" and everything work now. maybe who have this problem ned wait until receive this mail too ( just in case this can help a little for someone)
04-06-2014, 12:48 PM #7
Originally posted by alpalia View Post
work perfect now, i have receive and mail about "mail confirmation" and everything work now. maybe who have this problem ned wait until receive this mail too ( just in case this can help a little for someone)

You mean email or actual mail? I called and told them to not send me a physical copy as I already had the digital version downloaded. If a person buys just the digital download then no 'mail' will come.
04-07-2014, 05:19 AM #8
Originally posted by franchiseboy83 View Post
You mean email or actual mail? I called and told them to not send me a physical copy as I already had the digital version downloaded. If a person buys just the digital download then no 'mail' will come.

ah sorry to not be clear.
i mean "email", they send me email for ask me to validate my email adress for confirmation ( see what i mean?). sorry for error my english is not perfect ^^. but this email confirmation ask have resolve my problem and now it work perfect. i guess its needed to receive this email for activate the xploder correctly.

The following user thanked alpalia for this useful post:

The_Immortal_One

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo