Post: Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut - Needing Some Help With Advanced Mode Edits
04-08-2018, 07:37 PM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earlier today I started experimenting with a couple of saves in an attempt to figure out a way to manipulate the overall game play time for the sake of getting the speed run endings (One under 4 hours with 100% items and another for under 2 hours.) but no matter how I go about it I can't seem to find the correct variable that ties into game time. Admittedly I'm pretty well illiterate when it comes to Hex editing and coding but I can luck out on occasion and find the matching Hex value for what I'm looking for. I can find all the data that's changed between the two saves but I can't seem to pinpoint what I'm looking for.

I'm going to link the two files I've been messing around with at the end of this post. I just wanted to ask here if there's anyone that can help me see what I'm missing or point me in the right direction in order for me to figure this out. Any assistance would be appreciated. If not thanks for hearing me out anyway. The irony hasn't escaped me that I could've done three of those 2 hour speed runs in the time that it's taken me to try and find a way to cheat them, but what's rewarding if not a successful effort?

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo