Post: [US] Dead Island Modded Purna Save With Mixed Skills From Other Characters
05-21-2019, 04:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Purna With Mixed Skills (Infinite Health, No Melee Damage, Increased Melee Weapon Damage, Infinite Throwing, Throwing distance increased, and more)

Update: Added Blade Skill from Xian, increased Stamina, Explosive Melee Weapons duplicate/explode after throwing them, added more explosive weapons, 4 types of M72 and M60

Lots of Modded Weapons with Electro, Mindblowing, Homerun, Plaguebearing, Some Explosive Weapons; also has mindblowing fury fist

A few Legendary Weapons had values changed to make them Blue Rarity Weapons lvl 60 for double damage

M72 has been changed to lvl 60

I used PatientinTime's save data and modded it a lot by changing weapon text, other values related to damage, and by comparing skill sets of all characters so I could combine important skills on one character; this was time consuming so enjoy

You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Adding Starter Save with everything above; also I'm including 4 types of Katana's and Lightning Guns

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by chris83 ; 05-25-2019 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Added more items/skills for the character

The following 7 users say thank you to chris83 for this useful post:

azooz121, 🇬‌🇮‌🇬‌🇮‌🇴‌, LostSoulSiskel, SECRET2ASSASSIN, Siickiid366, sqqad, TheBlackPec
05-21-2019, 04:34 PM #2
HanSo
Keeper
Any chance for an EU Save ?
05-21-2019, 04:58 PM #3
Originally posted by HanSo View Post
Any chance for an EU Save ?

I don't have EU Dead Island but someone can re-region if they like
05-21-2019, 08:53 PM #4
Originally posted by chris83 View Post

i opened it in save editors and transfrerred the text over from a PC save to ps4 save and it would load but weapons were erased due to corruption i also tried just copying and pasting the Weapon codes and it wouldnt work? howd you manage to do all this
05-21-2019, 09:31 PM #5
Originally posted by SubjectCG View Post

i opened it in save editors and transfrerred the text over from a PC save to ps4 save and it would load but weapons were erased due to corruption i also tried just copying and pasting the Weapon codes and it wouldnt work? howd you manage to do all this

Using Save Wizard, I leveled up certain skills with every character and analyzed them together. I noticed values were going in order from one character to the next. For example, 5B may relate to a skill on Purna, but 5C may end up on Logan. It all depends how it is mapped out. Since the skills percentages can be increased I tested thoroughly each one to make sure it wasn't too much, then I put that skill onto my original character. It is simple if you know what to do, but time consuming to test all skills. I figured I would try since I'm waiting on updates for other games.

For specific weapons, the text count has to be identical; you can change a melee weapon easily into gun and as long as it has a craftplan, you can add homerun, electro, mindblowing, and plaguebearing. The explosive (Stickybombcraft) is tricky since it has lots of letters, but it can be done if you have the right weapon with the craftplan to mod.
Last edited by chris83 ; 05-21-2019 at 09:37 PM.
05-22-2019, 05:49 AM #6
Do you know of a four letter Craft plan?
05-22-2019, 12:19 PM #7
Originally posted by Jamesssh View Post
Do you know of a four letter Craft plan?

What are you trying to craft or make? If it's Dev1 Dev2 Dev3 or Dev4, you can use any crafting plan and zero out the rest.
05-24-2019, 09:49 PM #8
Hey Chris, do you know what craftplans and weapons work with Stickybombcraft? Cause I know for Stickybombcraft you have to have a craftplan that's the same length of characters as "Stickybombcraft" so I was wondering which ones you used and which weapons were you able to change into other weapons? Thank you
05-25-2019, 02:02 AM #9
Originally posted by Cade-McCoy View Post
Hey Chris, do you know what craftplans and weapons work with Stickybombcraft? Cause I know for Stickybombcraft you have to have a craftplan that's the same length of characters as "Stickybombcraft" so I was wondering which ones you used and which weapons were you able to change into other weapons? Thank you

The craftplan I used for Stickybombcraft was Poisonspreadcraft (I believe its the toxic mod). However, I also changed Melee Weapons into Firearms and other Melee Weapons, then I modded the color/damage. The color/damage take time because one wrong value can corrupt your save or give zero dps.

I added a starter save with Katana's and lightning weapons
Last edited by chris83 ; 05-25-2019 at 02:03 AM.
05-28-2019, 08:58 AM #10
Originally posted by Cade-McCoy View Post

The craftplan I used for Stickybombcraft was Poisonspreadcraft (I believe its the toxic mod). However, I also changed Melee Weapons into Firearms and other Melee Weapons, then I modded the color/damage. The color/damage take time because one wrong value can corrupt your save or give zero dps.

I added a starter save with Katana's and lightning weapons

The color code is next to the craft plan right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo