Post: [EU] Red Dead Redemption 2 New Game Plus Ultimate [CUSA08519]
02-03-2020, 12:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think you may need at least version 1.15 for this save to work with all features

Save A

I've completed the first two missions of chapter 2 (the bar fight in valentine and bear hunting with Hosea)
and finished the first of three debt collections for leopold strauss just so i could unlock
Pearson's crafting abilities the other two are marked by dollar signs in a white marker

All Outfits, Clothes, Satchels, Camp Upgrades, Trapper items (apart from Master Hunter Holster) plus Nuevo Paraiso, Grizzlies and Johns gun belts and holsters
all Found Hats (11) Stolen Hats (49)

Main Horse is Breton Mealy Dapple Bay
Temp Horse is Kladruber Dapple Rose Grey (just swap saddle from one to the other to make it main)
Speed and Acceleration Bonuses are complete
NOTE; these horses can not be stabled or sold you can modify mane and tail and apply horse care package
To remove temp horse simply bond to level one with either a stolen or broken wild horse or once you do the first uncle mission you will lose your temp horse. stabled are a turkoman, missouri fox trotter and a thoroughbred

added M1899, LeMat, Evans Repeater, High Roller, Otis Millers Revolver, Special Spinner

Eagle Talon Talisman, Raven Claw Talisman, Lions Paw Trinket, Owl Feather Trinket, Iguana Scale Trinket,
Shark Tooth Trinket, Cat Eye Trinket, Crow Beak Trinket, Turtle Shell Trinket, Hawk Talon Trinket.

All Recipe Pamphlets, Cigarette Cards, Friends Request items, Plumes Orchids and Eggs for Algernon's Requests
(you will have to collect one item off each list for it to register when he gives it to you)
one last hunting request List to do all items are in the satchel apart from one perfect Beaver Carcass
(Ms Hobbs is on vacation so not able to finish this yet)
22 of the dinosaur bones collected both Rock Carvings and Dream catchers have one left to do the ones nearest
camp both are marked on the map. There is a third marker (just above Strawberry) which leads to the Landmarks Treasure

All Saint Denis Vampire writings read you just have to go kill him
two of three serial killer map pieces the last is near valentine

all Herbs, Tonics, Horse Care, Animal Fat, Flight Feathers, Eagle Hawk Owl Feathers Maxed plus Gritty Fish
and Bluegill

Unique Items Shrunken head, Meteorites, fertility Statues etc.

all Crafting Items apart from Legendary Animal Parts and the Vintage Civil War Handcuffs which you get from posting the cigarette cards

Save B

Exactly the same as Save A but included the Deputy Star and Police Badge in two of the custom Outfits

Note; using this one seems to screw up the saving of custom outfits, so if you create a new outfit with either badge just keep it as a custom outfit and don't try to save as custom outfit 1,2,3 or 4
I hope this kinda makes sense to everyone

Both saves are in the zip

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Tsantsa ; 02-04-2020 at 10:05 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Tsantsa for this useful post:

adibotor, aryadewangga, belga, GarrusVakar1anN7, jack007, Jax1984, LastEvilAngel, poulkilly, rahaman khan, tonimix, Vizzy123
02-04-2020, 09:19 AM #2
Blackramzes
Save Point
Link Dead
02-04-2020, 10:07 AM #3
Link is fixed now sorry
02-06-2020, 10:34 PM #4
so i thought i would help out with a little bit more variety in the horse selection so included in the save are
Breton Mealy Dapple Bay AA19E1E1 Main
Kladruber Dapple Rose Grey D96F40C6 Temp
So here are some alternatives the same rules apply you can't stable or sell the following and it will only work with horses that are active ie: in camp
you just have to search for whatever horse you would like to change in save wizard advanced mode using the above hashes
and replace with the following
Breton Steel Grey 999E5DCF
Kladruber Silver 91F36592
Criollo Bay Frame Overo 2DACB4A3
Criollo Marble Sabino 7FF9E2AE
this next one only partially works but if you fancy riding a practically invisible horse then this one is for you
all that is visible is a mane, tail, jaw, and a saddle if you make it your main horse (you can still change mane and tail at the stable as long as it is your main horse)
Norfolk Roadster Spotted Tri color 501BFB75

The following user thanked Tsantsa for this useful post:

aryadewangga
04-18-2020, 08:31 PM #5
alimazhar
Save Point
you save not showing ? when i try to load ?
04-18-2020, 11:59 PM #6
If you mean not showing in Save Wizard are you extracting both saves from the zip file (save A and save B) before loading one into Save Wizard.

Or if you mean in your Ps4 it could be that your backup autosave is newer than the autosave save you are trying to load so it will load that rather than the one you want.
Try backing up your autosaves from your Ps4 first then delete them from your Ps4 then add the save you want to load.

Or just do a manual save and delete both autosaves and add the save you wish to load then if it doesn't work for you just reload your manual save.

hope this helps

Here is Save A on its own with both the rare shotgun and rare rolling block added
plus all treasure maps collected but the gold at the last location of each has not been collected and is marked on the map with markers

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Tsantsa ; 04-21-2020 at 03:26 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Tsantsa for this useful post:

aryadewangga, belga, Jax1984
07-29-2020, 01:17 PM #7
Originally posted by Tsantsa View Post

is there a new horses hex other than what you mentioned? and if there is, where can I find it? thank you Smile
07-29-2020, 07:43 PM #8
GYPSY COB SPLASHED PIEBALD Hex: 57FA17A0
GYPSY COB SPLASHED BAY Hex: A8EE5C74

But these act the same as the Norfolk Roadster code (practically invisible)

aryadewangga
07-29-2020, 08:16 PM #9
here are a couple more hope this helps

Hungarian Halfbred Liver Chestnut 8EF089E3

Breton Grullo Dun DB18CA2B

Breton Red Roan D74136AD

Breton Seal Brown 5C0D2B7A

Breton Sorrel 1417E305

Criollo Bay Brindle 99770A35

Criollo Blue Roan Overo 6CCCC38E

Criollo Dun 43DB06BB

Criollo Sorrel Overo 1E367ED2

Kladruber Black 9FA968B5

Kladruber Cremello 8FDFD716

Kladruber Grey C7103AB0

Kladruber White F867D7E4

Thoroughbred Rachel 8504B2AA

Arabian Grey 05052866

Ardennes Iron Grey Roan 8739A629

Missouri FoxTrotter Sable Champagne E6EE2A0B

Thoroughbred Reverse Dapple Black 35A71C98

Thoroughbred Black Chestnut 7E67718B

Appaloosa Black Snowflake C2B8CE6B

Mustang Golden Dun 1C8CC068

Thoroughbred Silver Bay F31B7859

Mule Painted 23685521
Last edited by Tsantsa ; 07-31-2020 at 09:42 AM.

aryadewangga
07-30-2020, 02:58 PM #10
Originally posted by Tsantsa View Post

Thanks dude!! Where did you get these? I cant find it anywhere lol

Btw Is this invisible too??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo