Post: Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris : Modded Save , [ CUSA17352]
05-21-2023, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, hope you and your family are doing well, I am coming to share with you as usual a demo save mod created by me
This save requires the following Extensions: Warmaid Beater Cafe, 4 design Contest Costume and Premium Pass Outfit
This save contains:
A female kirito character
Hair: Quinella 1st code
Front: Quinella 1st code
Weapons: 2 Light Wolf Blades, +255, Max Stats Modded with Rising Spirit + x2
Armor: Steel Riding Armor +255, Max Stats Modded, Killing Blow + x2 + Rakshasa Inacarnation
Accessory 1: Stone Lotus Necklace, Max Stats Modded, Rising Spirit + x2
Accessory: Ring Of tranquility, Max Stats Modded, Rising Spirit + x2
Quinella AI Playable
Chudelkin Playable
Max Proficiency for all Weapons
History Done,
Max Affinity
Skills Tree All Unlocked
If you do not have the required add-ons I can make save for you according to your Add-ons and what you want but the service is chargeable
•Tutoriel for beginner : • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-To apply cheats to your save, simply start by copying your save from the PlayStation 4 to a USB drive and then inserting it into the computer.
With Save Wizard loaded, all supported saves will be displayed.
-Double click with the left button on the particular game you wish to cheat on and all the saves will be shown below.
-Double click your save (or right-click and select QUICK MODE) and a list of cheats will be shown.
-Select the cheats you wish to use and then click APPLY.
-Save Wizard will now modify your save and replace your existing save on the USB drive with the modified version.
-Finally, copy back to the PlayStation 4, load your game and the modified save and enjoy!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 8 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

denzz1011, Eric-Afanador, GabrielTadeu, jeux878, Mehdi PS, Neofantome2020, RagingFistX11, raycrash

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo