Post: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 : Multiple Save Modded , EU [ CUSA05088 ] and US [ CUSA05350
05-21-2023, 09:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, hope you and your family are doing well, I am coming to share with you as usual a modded save given that I no longer play the games and that the main skills have been patched, I give you my old personal save, on one all the mentors were mod so you will have on several Goldy Display and Surging Spirit mentors, I will not do a description for each save because everything is mod on it so a little lazy I'm not going to lie to you, Don't forget to press the thanks button to see the links appear! : 4 CaC New Mentors can be Unlock and Playable

Tutoriel for beginners
-To apply cheats to your save, simply start by copying your save from the PlayStation 4 to a USB drive and then inserting it into the computer.
With Save Wizard loaded, all supported saves will be displayed.
-Double click with the left button on the particular game you wish to cheat on and all the saves will be shown below.
-Double click your save (or right-click and select QUICK MODE) and a list of cheats will be shown.
-Select the cheats you wish to use and then click APPLY.
-Save Wizard will now modify your save and replace your existing save on the USB drive with the modified version.
-Finally, copy back to the PlayStation 4, load your game and the modified save and enjoy!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-23-2023 at 09:59 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Alexymich, alyshusband2013, Aspen, bagelstash, Batmanswish, BornWithIt-, Bosswen30, deinvater00, emanuel1984, EXWOZI, Ferrerinho3, fff232, Flyingbucket222, GabrielTadeu, Geto, Hayourtrash, imjavin, Itachi_Uchiha, Jean7520, Kozadaya11, l1nkxddd, Lyungnyung, MORROW, MyNameIsDel, omgjajayesorno, Ronald-Olivo, Sae1.k, Sam-Nkpa, Seum0, ShiragaZeno, sleepywiil, SmokingArmy, Snkpa22, ThePrimeOverlord, va1oween, wano, Willywillisom, wolfalpha544, xNam3Invalidx
05-23-2023, 03:46 AM #2
Thanks

The following user thanked Alexymich for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo