Post: [US] Remnant From the Ashes GOD MODE Starter Save [CUSA10507]
05-21-2023, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's good Resigners!?

Remnant:From the Ashes is free for PS+ subscribers right now. Multi-region Save : My Files

I started a clean play through & did some Hex tinkering with a few of the game's starting traits to achieve God Mode status. you still take fall damage, but it takes a loooooooooot to knock your bar down from normal attacks) (vid included)
I also used a few SW cheats for some max inventory items, so ammo shouldn't be a problem

Game is VERY early in gameplay, but I suggest starting your own new game including the tutorial to grab a few of the games early trophies.
Then use this save, which basically starts after the tutorial introduction. Dummy tested. Please let me know if theres any issues

Included in folder :

• God Mode save
• God Mode NO SaveWizard cheats activated save
• Are You Ok? save
• The Bigger they Are save
• What is the Labyrinth? save
• Death warmed over save
• Like a Moth to a Flame save
• Butterfly Effect save
• Undying eh + Shot through the Heart save
• Changing of the Guard save
• This Watch... save
• Watch the Totems! & Founder save
• Dark Awakening Save
• Platinum Endgame save

Trophies : Warning Trophies for Scrap , traits , enemies, mods may randomly pop. Don't use if you like legit Trophy timestamps
Ps. Id play offline with this save

BT

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 19 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

1`11`dustin666, Amjad07, ExiledDemon, jinjerino, joker.101, JORDOTHENOOB, kakashifujiwara, Mave Estrada, mikhail, NekiiMolla, Pezo, raycrash, rich bourton, Saviorkain, scorchfire, snazzdog, trek123, Xserro, ykpositivity

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo