05-10-2017, 07:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've sent the Save Wizard team some saves, CUSA Codes, etc. and i wanted to ask them if they add some Zombie / survival games to their list.

They told me they don't say which games are planed and i wanted to ask here, if someone tried to mod Dead Island. Modded ammo, maybe mods, etc.

In Dying Light it would be interesting to know, if its possible to add some mods to the guns (shotguns, etc.).

There is no Question section.

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

KleberMishima
05-10-2017, 01:24 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
We won't know, until the SW team adds it into their supported list of games. Because as of now, unless you have a way to decrypt saves, there is no way to mod the saves yourself.
05-10-2017, 01:53 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
I've sent the Save Wizard team some saves, CUSA Codes, etc. and i wanted to ask them if they add some Zombie / survival games to their list.

They told me they don't say which games are planed and i wanted to ask here, if someone tried to mod Dead Island. Modded ammo, maybe mods, etc.

In Dying Light it would be interesting to know, if its possible to add some mods to the guns (shotguns, etc.).

No worries, you can post your questions here or discussions for the mean time c:

Yeah, Dead Island Riptide or the original with Dying Light sounds amazing bro. Thanks for sending that off to them, hopefully they get it work. c:
05-10-2017, 08:22 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
I've sent the Save Wizard team some saves, CUSA Codes, etc. and i wanted to ask them if they add some Zombie / survival games to their list.

adding to the list would be dope even thou i beat that game.
05-10-2017, 09:48 PM #5
ive asked them for the last of us remastered and sent them saves for it.
05-11-2017, 09:14 PM #6
I am also wanting them to add The Last of Us Remastered. Additionally for me, it would be nice if they also add Resident Evil 6 and Revelations 2.
05-15-2017, 08:03 PM #7
Dmas86
Haxor!
Well considering the Dev menu was accessed in Dead Island without cheats I am sure they will find away to get it again
05-16-2017, 07:58 AM #8
Originally posted by Dmas86 View Post
Well considering the Dev menu was accessed in Dead Island without cheats I am sure they will find away to get it again

A way to download a specific update would be good.

Like a dns / proxy or something which just let u download the update with the dev menu.

So you just have to uninstall Dead Island and reinstall it. And the update with the dev menu will be installed.

But there isnt any way to uninstall specific updates which is bad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo