05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 185 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 85 other users.
06-10-2017, 05:03 PM #137
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
[CUSA00556] EU The Last of Us Remastered
Now supported

hopefully the witcher3 next...

seen tweets that cheats arent working on grounded mode? is this true, once i buy this program i may use it to play through on that difficulty if i can...
06-10-2017, 08:54 PM #138
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
[CUSA00556] EU The Last of Us Remastered
Now supported

The one thay add is CUSA00557. CUSA00556 is still not fullfilled. I though you understand what we were talking about earlier
06-10-2017, 10:17 PM #139
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Sorry, error from copy/paste. Don't need to be rude.

As you can read from their fb sent them your save to be supported.

06-11-2017, 12:36 AM #140
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
How was I rude? I was simply pointing out the error and no, there is no point sending them more saves from that particular CUSA. Multiple saves will only slow them down. You should know this
06-11-2017, 02:40 PM #141
BeyondLSD
Save Point
Wanted to request MLB the Show 17 (CUSA06387) max training points for the Road to the Show. where can i submit my saves. went to the main page and didn't see any place to do so.
06-11-2017, 05:33 PM #142
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by BeyondLSD View Post
Wanted to request MLB the Show 17 (CUSA06387) max training points for the Road to the Show. where can i submit my saves. went to the main page and didn't see any place to do so.

It's at the bottom of the games List. Remember to put your save info in the description such as money, level and so on. and not what you want to edit.
06-12-2017, 02:10 AM #143
Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 remix cheats just seem to corrupt my saves atm. Do i need to have 1 save in each game for this to work correctly?
06-12-2017, 02:43 AM #144
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by goochersss View Post
Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 remix cheats just seem to corrupt my saves atm. Do i need to have 1 save in each game for this to work correctly?

No.

I started off from a new save, and everything works fine. I'm not sure, tbh. XIIpord says the cheats I've done for him don't work either. Better to start on a new save, I guess.
06-12-2017, 07:27 AM #145
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
No.

I started off from a new save, and everything works fine. I'm not sure, tbh. XIIpord says the cheats I've done for him don't work either. Better to start on a new save, I guess.

It could depend on the save date. I had a January save (prior 4.70) and it didn't work. I run the game with that save and saved straight away so it was a 4.70 save and it worked just fine in SW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo