05-23-2017, 08:49 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone

I have recently bought "SAVE WIZARD" and whilst applying some cheats, it hits my mind this idea about testing if the advanced mode option will

bring something about account ID / user ID etc..

we need more attempts from you folks in here to better understand the process of the " System save data"
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 05-23-2017 at 09:14 PM.
05-23-2017, 10:11 PM #2
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Hello everyone

I have recently bought "SAVE WIZARD" and whilst applying some cheats, it hits my mind this idea about testing if the advanced mode option will

we need more attempts from you folks in here to better understand the process of the " System save data"

On the savewizard site in the Q&A page then someone has all ready asked if resigning is a thing with the software. To which the answer is, "not yet"
So they do have it planned
05-23-2017, 10:16 PM #3
I don't think it matter if you find ur save user ID in the hex value, the purpose of registering an account ID(s) is so that it recognizes it in the program and reassigns it back to it after a hex value has been added.

And yes I know you can register more than one, but the program is built to notice the registered profiles. I'm sure it "reassigns" the save to ur original ID

I think they will add it maybe eventually or sell a new product for it, its obvious they are in it for the money.
05-23-2017, 10:19 PM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Hello everyone

I don't think the SW team would leave that loophole in there. Because that's the first thing I thought about, although I didn't attempt to resign another save. I didn't even try to see if my account ID was physically even on the save's data.

And to add to that,

The account ID is 17 numbers long, if I counted right. How does that even translate into 8 digit hex.
Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 05-23-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo