Post: Save wizard Max will add resigning saves to the editor
06-12-2017, 09:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Really good news
The update will be available within two weeks,or maybe less according to them.

also,they will remove subscription based for existing owners,the price will go for $49 to $59 , and will only allow 3 PSN users,existing owners will still able to use 4 PSN users.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aos10 ; 06-12-2017 at 10:17 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to aos10 for this useful post:

Levisaurus, Logan_Sony
06-12-2017, 10:03 AM #2
then we can resign any game without buying xploder finally
06-12-2017, 06:26 PM #3
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome news! Also respect for the love they are showing for early adopters
06-12-2017, 11:59 PM #4
Red7s
Save Point
Originally posted by yazeed009 View Post
then we can resign any game without buying xploder finally

Not really. It can only resign saves to the 3 profiles that you have in save wizard. They still have a 3 profile limit.

Albeit that will be enough for most, it wont make them the superior product just yet
06-13-2017, 07:36 AM #5
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Red7s View Post
Not really. It can only resign saves to the 3 profiles that you have in save wizard. They still have a 3 profile limit.

Albeit that will be enough for most, it wont make them the superior product just yet

Yes but it resigns EVERY save to your profile. So you can put on the usb any save from the forum here and resign it to your profile with no limit. The limit is simply the same that persist now, 4 profiles registered that can use the program.
06-13-2017, 03:43 PM #6
Originally posted by Red7s View Post

the 4 profiles is for you i think,but you can take as much profiles from other users as you want,going to contact them for more info.
06-13-2017, 05:43 PM #7
Arkiuz
Haxor!
Legit. I only have 1 slot used but hey, it works for me.
06-14-2017, 01:02 PM #8
A lot of you are getting this confused.
They are stating that you can only resign to YOUR PROFILES. You can use as many peoples saves as you want.

Example Below

-You have used up all your profiles with Save Wizard (3 if your buying it after the price change, 4 if you own it already)
-You had 15 different people send you their saves.
-You can only resign those saves to the 3-4 profiles that you have used up.
-So you can use 15 different saves from 15 different people but ONLY on the profiles you have stored on your save wizard account.

They are doing this because they don't want people resigning saves for other people. This would kill their business because other people would offer resign services.

So in short you can download as many saves from as many people as you want but can only resign to up to 3-4 profiles on your account.

The following user thanked blackthorn11 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
06-17-2017, 05:24 AM #9
Logan_Sony
Little One
Cool, I'm looking forward to trophy saves for the Witcher 3 (just need the trophy for beating it on the hardest difficulty so that I can get the platinum), Wasteland 2 100%/platinum trophy saves, and lots of save sets for all of the free PSN plus games that I have been downloading and saving to my game library since the PS4 came out.
06-23-2017, 12:44 AM #10
is save resigning in save wizard yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo