07-22-2017, 05:13 AM #1
xestz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 Wizard provided god mode but it's like make anyone immune to all status effects include positive effect. When someone got doom or dead or something (even in God mode you will accidently got bad status sometime), I can't use remedy to cure or use phoenix down to raise them. The only way is going to crystal and get cured.

I just want hp or mp never go down. If anyone have code please share it.

Thanks you.
10-10-2017, 08:10 PM #2
I know this is a bit of a nerco but I too would be interested in this. The SW provided code is seriously flawed. It does not protect you from Yiazmat's techniks, you cannot heal your own statuses... you can't even heal your HP with items - including KO'd characters and overall it's a useless excuse of god mode.
10-11-2017, 08:37 AM #3
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
if you want an easy way to bring the bosses down get 99 dark matter and 99 dark energy and just assign your characters to auto use the items. You outdamage any healing from any enemy and this will kill all the judges in the final gauntlet battle before they're even in range of hitting you. I think Omega weapon is the only one that you need an actual strategy for with reverse healing but everything else just dies near instantly with everything chucking dark matter and dark energy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo