Post: [EUR 4.70] FFXII: TZA Weak Mode Perfect HP/MP Start Save & Reks Save
07-24-2017, 01:17 AM #1
Frazee
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Included in this .zip are 2 True Weak Mode saves (not regular saved modified with the Weak Mode cheat on Save Wizard):

Save 1:

• Weak Mode
  • Beginning of the game at the first save crystal with Reks, nothing else altered.

Save 2:

• Weak Mode
  • Saved right outside the Tomb of Raithwall after attaining Belias.
  • None of the characters have had their jobs picked, letting you pick any job combinations you want. Keep this save as a starting point for any future Weak Mode playthroughs.
  • All characters have joined with their maximum possible HP/MP values.
  • Max Gil
  • Max Clan Points
  • All Gambits
  • All Espers on the license boards (not defeated in-game yet except for Belias).
  • All Magicks and Technicks
  • All Maps (have not walked through all of the maps yet though for the Cartographer trophy).
  • All Teleports Open
  • Max Game Time of 999:59:59
  • All Items

You must login or register to view this content.

The reason I created these saves is because I have really bad OCD, so I created a save with perfect HP/MP values for each character to help out others who may have the same problem. Additionally, I wanted to create a save I could always keep and reuse whenever I want to "restart" the game and try out new party compositions, and thought the best way would be to create a save right after defeating Belias and modifying the license boards with Save Wizard so all Espers would be unlocked as well.

Enjoy!
08-10-2017, 01:47 AM #2
Do you happen to have this where it isn't weak mode?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo