08-09-2017, 11:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi,i want to know if there is a way to mod your EXP in 0.2 so when kill any enemy you will level up to max level in instant,any one know the address?
the cheats in save wizard doesn't include that.

also i want to change to critical mode by cheating,in save wizard there is only beginner and slandered and proud,but no critical option.

thanks.
08-10-2017, 02:14 PM #2
for example,i want to mode this stats

You must login or register to view this content.

HP,MP,STR,MAG,DEF and next level

who do i search for those value?
08-10-2017, 05:30 PM #3
here is my save,stats is the same in the photo

the save is for EU version only

i tried searching for 13399 on the advance mode,didn't get anything,also tried converting it to HEX 3457 and didn't get anything,or even 5734.
Last edited by aos10 ; 08-10-2017 at 05:32 PM.
08-12-2017, 08:29 PM #4
here another save to compare
the changing difficulty cheat to beginner in SW is not working for some reason,also unlock all objective and clothes.

EU save file
08-17-2017, 08:28 AM #5
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by aos10 View Post
here is my save,stats is the same in the photo

the save is for EU version only

i tried searching for 13399 on the advance mode,didn't get anything,also tried converting it to HEX 3457 and didn't get anything,or even 5734.

I think you must look for your corrent EXP not the EXP you need for the next Level, can you find the info anywhere in the Game?
08-21-2017, 10:33 PM #6
Originally posted by Mr
I think you must look for your corrent EXP not the EXP you need for the next Level, can you find the info anywhere in the Game?

hmmm,good idea,why i i didn't think about it before?

however i searched for how much EXP i have,i can't find how much EXP i got
i know that now i am on level 63
i need 28500 EXP to reach to level 64

is there any leveling up table for each level to this game?
08-22-2017, 05:35 AM #7
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
hmmm,good idea,why i i didn't think about it before?

however i searched for how much EXP i have,i can't find how much EXP i got
i know that now i am on level 63
i need 28500 EXP to reach to level 64

is there any leveling up table for each level to this game?

To alter your level, find your current exp in advanced mode but itll be in hex format, so alter it to hex using for example, the calc already on your computer, if you locate the values change them all to FF, this is 255, which is max for a single vale, you can do this with atk and magic on most KH games, takes a little getting used to locating each value, if you stuggle to find your exp, try maybe your atk or current level, what i did first time i found the values was, convert my atk to hex, jot it down, convert my magic and health to hex, jot them down too, now try find these values all close together in advanced mode, they are normally all close together, sometimes trial and error is good, change something you think it might be and try the save, at times when you try but it fails, a server maybe down, if thats the case try it again later, also do not forget, like in one of the kingdom hearts games, the hex values actually read backwards, so 6233 decimal normally would be 18 59 hex, but on certain games it would read 59 18 hex value. Good luck.
08-22-2017, 09:18 AM #8
Originally posted by ady View Post
To alter your level, find your current exp in advanced mode but itll be in hex format, so alter it to hex using for example, the calc already on your computer, if you locate the values change them all to FF, this is 255, which is max for a single vale, you can do this with atk and magic on most KH games, takes a little getting used to locating each value, if you stuggle to find your exp, try maybe your atk or current level, what i did first time i found the values was, convert my atk to hex, jot it down, convert my magic and health to hex, jot them down too, now try find these values all close together in advanced mode, they are normally all close together, sometimes trial and error is good, change something you think it might be and try the save, at times when you try but it fails, a server maybe down, if thats the case try it again later, also do not forget, like in one of the kingdom hearts games, the hex values actually read backwards, so 6233 decimal normally would be 18 59 hex, but on certain games it would read 59 18 hex value. Good luck.

i tried to find my current EXP,can't find it.
i tried to search for health and magic and strength,i fail to find any one of them.
08-22-2017, 06:11 PM #9
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
i tried to find my current EXP,can't find it.
i tried to search for health and magic and strength,i fail to find any one of them.

The game maybe like birth by sleep, you cannot locate the health atk magic and so on in that either, to change it all I did was locate level, change it to 99 then play around with the values surrounding it, all to ff again, back up your save before hand though it could cause issues, in bbs all I managed was to alter my level and strength to 255 and 154 something like that anyway
08-22-2017, 09:11 PM #10
Originally posted by ady View Post
The game maybe like birth by sleep, you cannot locate the health atk magic and so on in that either, to change it all I did was locate level, change it to 99 then play around with the values surrounding it, all to ff again, back up your save before hand though it could cause issues, in bbs all I managed was to alter my level and strength to 255 and 154 something like that anyway

the problem with the advance editor is you upload the whole save file for the game that contain all the saves in 0.2 (that's includes the auto save,and other manual saves)
so if i want to search,it will be much harder,but in the quick mode,you can choose auto save or the manual save number then apply the cheats.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo