08-10-2017, 04:56 PM #1
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking I just can't get mine working .. so was thinking I may share mine with a member here that is trusted and won't stitch me up . But he/she has to resign my saves wen I want 1 done . Fair price for sharing I think .. I believe you can do upto 3 profiles , so I will let you have 1 of the slots
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2017 at 07:24 PM.
08-10-2017, 05:06 PM #2
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
First explain what seems to be going on with your application. Don't just give out your key to someone. Let that be your last resort.

The following user thanked flyingcloud11 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
08-11-2017, 12:09 AM #3
_Nickster
Do a barrel roll!
I open it and put my game save into it but doesn't give me an option to add my psn id .. only has re-sign option but can't unless I add my psn
08-11-2017, 12:23 AM #4
Originally posted by Nickster View Post
I open it and put my game save into it but doesn't give me an option to add my psn id .. only has re-sign option but can't unless I add my psn

Is your save on usb?
08-11-2017, 12:56 AM #5
Originally posted by flyingcloud11 View Post
First explain what seems to be going on with your application. Don't just give out your key to someone. Let that be your last resort.

Yeah that sounds like a full proof plan to get burned by some of the greedy losers trolling these communities.
08-11-2017, 01:17 AM #6
You should open the application first, then plugin the USB, after that the program will show USB properly Geo
08-11-2017, 01:18 AM #7
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
PS4 > SAVEDATA > 0000000000000000 (or your profile ID)

Right click your save and hit register profile after.
08-13-2017, 12:11 AM #8
REDZ
I am error
The save that you are using to setup your profile, is it one from the cheat database?
It wont allow you to setup your profile until you have a save that is compatible with the cheats.

Need more help check out this vid.
[video]https://youtu.be/jSOmRpRAoYo[/video]
08-13-2017, 08:22 PM #9
Anyone have a problem with the Save Wizard giving errors like: "There appears to be an issue with this PS4 save. Please delete it from your PS4 and try again. (10009), even though the save just worked and you didn't make any changes to it? Also been getting an error when I start up my Save Wizard: "An error occurred while initiating a session with the server.", the app has an exception in my Firewall, so nothings blocking it and I've been using it all morning. I've been doing Advanced Code research for the past 6 hours and not a problem, then suddenly I keep getting these errors back to back, I'll try loading the game's Advanced Mode and I'll get the 10009 error, restart Save Wizard and I'll get the Session error, then after about 2-3 minutes it'll start up, but I keep getting the 10009 error. Tried restoring from a backup.... no problem. This has been happening frequently since I got the Save Wizard.

I also tested by using a different USB device, using the same save file that was copied to my initial USB device, and while the initial USB device gave me the 10009 error, the new USB device did not and loaded fine.....

Anyone else experiencing these issues?
08-13-2017, 08:51 PM #10
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MakaiKing0 View Post
Anyone have a problem with the Save Wizard giving errors like: "There appears to be an issue with this PS4 save. Please delete it from your PS4 and try again. (10009), even though the save just worked and you didn't make any changes to it? Also been getting an error when I start up my Save Wizard: "An error occurred while initiating a session with the server.", the app has an exception in my Firewall, so nothings blocking it and I've been using it all morning. I've been doing Advanced Code research for the past 6 hours and not a problem, then suddenly I keep getting these errors back to back, I'll try loading the game's Advanced Mode and I'll get the 10009 error, restart Save Wizard and I'll get the Session error, then after about 2-3 minutes it'll start up, but I keep getting the 10009 error. Tried restoring from a backup.... no problem. This has been happening frequently since I got the Save Wizard.

I also tested by using a different USB device, using the same save file that was copied to my initial USB device, and while the initial USB device gave me the 10009 error, the new USB device did not and loaded fine.....

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Yes.

This happens frequently to everyone.

The 1009 error usually fixes itself, if you give it an hour or two. Or simply closing and restarting the program.

Just give it a few hours, and it'll fix itself. Happens to me too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo