08-13-2017, 09:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i got a problem with save wizard.

The problem is when i want to edit rise of the Tomb Raider (EU) and max out everything
it only activates:

Max skill points.

Max ammo (got 90 arrows but after shooting 1 it resets to 25)

20 hardwood

850 coins

Skin 20

Deer antler 90

And the rest stays on 0.

Ik tried to play Tomb Raider with version 1.00 and with the latest 1.06 update but no Luck.

Do you guys know how to edit the rest?

The following 2 users say thank you to Sermpie for this useful post:

LastEvilAngel, wilson gomez
08-15-2017, 09:34 PM #2
I was able to use the EU editor once to max everything. In game when used an arrow / bullet, the values reset to in-game max value. Then when I go to re-edit the save in the editor, I get a "save error". Looks like you can only edit the save once - which is daft as you need to use it a few times for resources.
08-16-2017, 08:03 AM #3
You should have at least one item each type in your inventory before mod the save but I really recommend using advance function to edit each value manually Geo
08-17-2017, 10:48 AM #4
Originally posted by Ryu
You should have at least one item each type in your inventory before mod the save but I really recommend using advance function to edit each value manually Geo

You are quite correct, you can only max an items value if you have at least one yourself before modding the save. Also, it DOES let you mod the save more than once, it must have been a server issue.
08-18-2017, 10:08 AM #5
Ok guys thnx die the reply.
I'm going to test it again with at least 1 item each.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo