Post: Kingdom hearts 1.5 abilities glitch by save wizard?
09-10-2017, 10:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm at the point where I've been eaten by the whale and just beat the first boss. I had just opened a chest saying I unlocked high jump which is needed to proceed in this game but when I go to abilities. High jump isn't listed. Only experience zero, tech boost, dodge roll, sonic blade are listed. I'm thinking save wizard has something to do with it since I selected like every code wizard offered. I didn't ever the unlock all abilities one though. So does anyone know the quick code I can use in save wizard to unlock all abilities or at least for high jump? I'd hate to have to restart just for that. Thanks
09-10-2017, 05:43 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bjf1993 View Post
I'm at the point where I've been eaten by the whale and just beat the first boss. I had just opened a chest saying I unlocked high jump which is needed to proceed in this game but when I go to abilities. High jump isn't listed. Only experience zero, tech boost, dodge roll, sonic blade are listed. I'm thinking save wizard has something to do with it since I selected like every code wizard offered. I didn't ever the unlock all abilities one though. So does anyone know the quick code I can use in save wizard to unlock all abilities or at least for high jump? I'd hate to have to restart just for that. Thanks

Shared abilities...
09-12-2017, 01:39 AM #3
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Shared abilities...

I didn't see that in the list until now. Lol. Well how about the quick code to have all abilities instead? Save wizard supplied all these "tokens" so you can equip all these abilities but didn't supply the abilities.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo