04-04-2018, 07:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can you use advanced mode with Xenoverse 2 now or something? I keep seeing videos popping up about players using raid boss skills on their CaC.
04-10-2018, 02:17 PM #2
From the couple people i've talked to, it seems that they are paying some guy with a modded/cfw ps4 to edit their saves for them. It's a bit tempting, but having to pay like $60 for Save Wizard and then another $30 or so for each character you wanna edit is ridiculous.
if someone here can do the edits, or even better, send the decrypted save to me so I can edit the stuff I want for a lower price then i'd be more then happy with that.

The following user thanked o0demonboy0o for this useful post:

tigermark182
05-04-2018, 03:41 AM #3
Khaoss
Gobble
Originally posted by o0demonboy0o View Post
From the couple people i've talked to, it seems that they are paying some guy with a modded/cfw ps4 to edit their saves for them. It's a bit tempting, but having to pay like $60 for Save Wizard and then another $30 or so for each character you wanna edit is ridiculous.
if someone here can do the edits, or even better, send the decrypted save to me so I can edit the stuff I want for a lower price then i'd be more then happy with that.

Likewise for me to plz let me know thx
05-04-2018, 03:43 AM #4
Khaoss
Gobble
Sorry learning site same for me though about mod game save would be great thx
05-04-2018, 08:04 AM #5
o0demonboy0o is correct xenoverse 2 can only be modded on CFW but the saves can be moved between CFW and Retail, which is how its being done.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo