04-24-2019, 12:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm in the middle of playing Horizon Zero Dawn, and I think either the Max EXP or Max Skill Points codes lock you out of "Reached Level 25", "Reached Level 40", and Reached Level 50" trophies, since with these codes activated, your level shoots up to 60. I know it's a dumb question, but can you de-activate these once they've been applied? I've tried starting from level 10 and 14 saves, but they turn into Level 60 after a few minutes. Alternatively, might anyone have saves around level 25, 40 and 50 without any SaveWizard codes applied?

The following user thanked Berserker for this useful post:

04-24-2019, 01:15 PM #2
Originally posted by Berserker View Post
I'm in the middle of playing Horizon Zero Dawn, and I think either the Max EXP or Max Skill Points codes lock you out of "Reached Level 25", "Reached Level 40", and Reached Level 50" trophies, since with these codes activated, your level shoots up to 60. I know it's a dumb question, but can you de-activate these once they've been applied? I've tried starting from level 10 and 14 saves, but they turn into Level 60 after a few minutes. Alternatively, might anyone have saves around level 25, 40 and 50 without any SaveWizard codes applied?

has a save here at level 49, and when level 50, all level trophies pop up.

The following user thanked danilo_BR for this useful post:

slimshady24
04-24-2019, 01:20 PM #3
Originally posted by danilo_BR View Post
I'm in the middle of playing Horizon Zero Dawn, and I think either the Max EXP or Max Skill Points codes lock you out of "Reached Level 25", "Reached Level 40", and Reached Level 50" trophies, since with these codes activated, your level shoots up to 60. I know it's a dumb question, but can you de-activate these once they've been applied? I've tried starting from level 10 and 14 saves, but they turn into Level 60 after a few minutes. Alternatively, might anyone have saves around level 25, 40 and 50 without any SaveWizard codes applied?

Thanks for the tip! What's the name of the save?
04-24-2019, 01:52 PM #4

Thanks for the tip! What's the name of the save?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

aeneax, Berserker
04-24-2019, 02:13 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Moved this to the Game Save questions sub-forum. The section you posted in is for saves and save sets. Glad you got some help from Danilo, though. Some more advice I'd offer, if you're comfortable with it, is messing around with Advanced Mode although I'm not sure if it's enabled for HZD. You might be able to find your level within Advanced Mode and toggle it back to whatever you want. Just remember it will be in hexidecimal format. Link below to a decent, and more importantly easy to use, decimal/hexidecimal converter in case you haven't much worked with it. (Use the "swap" button to switch what's being converted to what.)

You must login or register to view this content.

So for you: 24 in decimal is 18 in hex, 49 is 31, etc. If you're currently at level 60, the value should be showing as 3C in Save Wizard and that's what you would want to change. The question is how easy that would be to spot in Advanced Mode. (And always back up your save first in case something goes wrong.)

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Berserker, slimshady24
04-24-2019, 11:53 PM #6
Save worked perfectly! Thanks you both!
05-09-2019, 07:20 PM #7

okay , nice . no problem =D
04-26-2020, 11:57 PM #8
What's the save I'm tritium get the level 25 Trophy as well I did the same this it's not working

07-29-2020, 07:06 AM #9
edlna
Rookie

okay , nice . no problem =D

your link is EU version do you have US version

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo