Post: Newbie question about transferring saves & Trophies
07-15-2019, 03:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

Newbie. A mate of mine gave me his Wildlands 98% completed game save. Swapped ID's and loaded it up perfectly. I have all his stats and ammo, materials etc but... What about the Trophies? How do they work? He has unlocked a tonne I have not so my question is what do I need to do once I load someone else's save file to get access to their trophies?

I thought the save file would load and all of a sudden pop pop pop pop but nothing. =(
Last edited by Daximus-Maximus ; 07-15-2019 at 04:09 AM.
07-18-2019, 06:38 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Daximus-Maximus View Post
Hey guys,

Newbie. A mate of mine gave me his Wildlands 98% completed game save. Swapped ID's and loaded it up perfectly. I have all his stats and ammo, materials etc but... What about the Trophies? How do they work? He has unlocked a tonne I have not so my question is what do I need to do once I load someone else's save file to get access to their trophies?

I thought the save file would load and all of a sudden pop pop pop pop but nothing. =(

Most of the time saves don't unlock trophies IF the save already has the trophies unlocked i give you an example

let's say there is a trophy for killing 100 enemies and the save has already 100 enemies killed and you try to kill 1 more it most likely won't unlock a trophy but if you have a save that has 99 out of 100 done and you get 1 more yourself it will unlock

trophies will unlock if you have savest right before the requirements of the trophies

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Daximus-Maximus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo