06-18-2020, 02:56 AM #1
ajea
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just Bought the Save Wizard.online: PS4 Edition today and everytime i want to upload Nioh2 (CUSA16157) and other games like bloodborne ..... i keep getting Error 90001 --- Non proper zip file ... how can i fix this what did i do wrong... i already see youtube and guide do all the step that they have given but to no avail .... .please help....
06-18-2020, 11:33 AM #2
stasya
◔‿◔
Check the contents of the zip file you try to resign. It should be the folder named "CUSA16157" with saves in it. Not a folder inside the folder, or a zip file within a zip file. Maybe this is the reason.
Last edited by stasya ; 06-18-2020 at 11:34 AM.

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

aeneax
06-18-2020, 03:37 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ajea View Post
I just Bought the Save Wizard.online: PS4 Edition today and everytime i want to upload Nioh2 (CUSA16157) and other games like bloodborne ..... i keep getting Error 90001 --- Non proper zip file ... how can i fix this what did i do wrong... i already see youtube and guide do all the step that they have given but to no avail .... .please help....

You might find it helpful to read the information on "filepath" in the text tutorial I have in the troubleshooting FAQ. Link below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo