03-05-2018, 01:17 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like the title says you can Request your save to be re regioned in this thread

What do you need?

• The Save you want to be Re Regioned
  • A Save of the Region you like to Have Re Regioned it to
  • Game need to have Advanced Mode on Save Wizard
  • You will need to own Save Wizard yourself resign request wont be fulfilled

If you want to try it yourself here is a guide You must login or register to view this content.

THIS IS A RE-REGION REQUEST THREAD AND NOT A RESIGN REQUEST THREAD YOU WILL NEED TO OWN SAVE WIZARD YOURSELF TO RESIGN THE SAVES AFTER ITS RE REGIONED SINCE NOBODY WILL DO IT SINCE ITS AGAINST THE RULES
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-19-2019 at 12:39 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

abufhad, Allohashin, Boss1993, BubbaDaBarb, burnrujinjakka, Cl4rky619, danilo_BR, Exagerado, frez0r, iabosara, ignored467, jamalxxx, Johnblue86, liketchack, lynxnull, Major Meat Bone, marcooliveirafi, markl1989, migale, mkaaay, Oliver-H-Arias, ProSaudi, QasYou, R9M8B4, RDRFan1, Revolution, saltwet, Shenmuelover, ThatEpicSomeone, thenightflyer, washer, Ww412, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xxMekoxx
08-01-2018, 03:25 AM #164
Wosley
Originally posted by lynxnull View Post
Reregion No Man's Sky EU (CUSA03952) to USA (CUSA04841)
Link (EU) You must login or register to view this content.

You will need to provide a link to both regions
08-03-2018, 01:09 PM #165
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
i like assassin creed revelations resigned from eu to us

You must login or register to view this content.

this is eu save ^^

my save ( us) (cusa0500Cool Man (aka Tustin)

08-03-2018, 09:56 PM #166
Phallocrates
Save Point
Hi guys.

I would like to know if someone could take a look at changing the US region from this save (You must login or register to view this content.) to a EU region save using mine (You must login or register to view this content.).

US ( CUSA07238 ) to EU ( CUSA07180 ) then if it's possible. I tried using the export / import process, but the files created during the exports are all from different sizes because I think the game has a sort of "container" which is always of the same size, but it contains all the saves that can differ in terms of sizes. I must say my skills are lacking so if anyone with more experience would like to take a look, I would be VERY grateful. If it's not possible because of some bug, thanks for taking a look anyway. Cheers.

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Phallocrates ; 08-03-2018 at 10:08 PM.
08-05-2018, 04:33 PM #167
Originally posted by Phallocrates View Post
Hi guys.

I would like to know if someone could take a look at changing the US region from this save (You must login or register to view this content.) to a EU region save using mine (You must login or register to view this content.).

US ( CUSA07238 ) to EU ( CUSA07180 ) then if it's possible. I tried using the export / import process, but the files created during the exports are all from different sizes because I think the game has a sort of "container" which is always of the same size, but it contains all the saves that can differ in terms of sizes. I must say my skills are lacking so if anyone with more experience would like to take a look, I would be VERY grateful. If it's not possible because of some bug, thanks for taking a look anyway. Cheers.

Thanks a lot!

SW just added CUSA07180
08-13-2018, 06:23 AM #168
KevinL
Keeper
I'd like this save to be re-regioned to ASIA please

please guys help me ~

i want to Re-resign

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVIL WITHIN ( CUSA01190 ) to AS ( CUSA01191 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAKUZA ZERO COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVESET US( CUSA05070 ) to AS ( CUSA06130 )

DARK SOULS REMASTERED - COMPLETE SAVE SET EU ( CUSA08495 ) to AS ( CUSA08526 )

09-01-2018, 08:02 PM #169
Wosley
Originally posted by KevinL View Post
I'd like this save to be re-regioned to ASIA please

please guys help me ~

i want to Re-resign

THE EVIL WITHIN ( CUSA01190 ) to AS ( CUSA01191 )

YAKUZA ZERO COMPLETE PLATINUM SAVESET US( CUSA05070 ) to AS ( CUSA06130 )

DARK SOULS REMASTERED - COMPLETE SAVE SET EU ( CUSA08495 ) to AS ( CUSA08526 )

Yakuza advanced Mode is broken Dark Souls doesnt have Advanced mode

The Evil Within might be possible but you need to provide a link for both regions
09-03-2018, 07:38 AM #170
KevinL
Keeper
Thanks for the detailed answer.
The evil within save
My AS (CUSA01191) save and my save file
Links to the desired save file in NGU
Do you mean that you need two things?
09-03-2018, 03:13 PM #171
Wosley
Originally posted by KevinL View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer.
The evil within save
My AS (CUSA01191) save and my save file
Links to the desired save file in NGU
Do you mean that you need two things?

A download link for the region you need and a download link for the current region
09-04-2018, 09:13 AM #172
Cloud
Life Savior
Can someone Re region both DLC's save sets to CUSA01440 EU please?

On the thread is both DLC's save sets and the save for the CUSA01440 EU on the Death March trophy.

Thanks in advance

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo