04-20-2018, 03:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Progress in story doesn't matter to me, but I would like a save which has a single character level 999999999. All items with max quantity, Modded Gems like crazily modded, Infinite Health and Stamina, anything relatively close is alright with me, I'd prefer all that on a single character but if it goes across multiple characters I'm fine with as well.*

Possibly can someone make that in Advanced mode with Save Wizard? Please and Thank you

The following 3 users say thank you to KingJayThe3rd for this useful post:

aziiz, [email protected], SirMicolash
04-20-2018, 12:10 PM #2
SirMicolash
Little One
Yeah i need it too.no modded beside infinite lvl.999999999 also good
04-20-2018, 07:03 PM #3
Corogast
I am error
There are already a couple Bloodborne saves with crazy modded gems and other stuff on here. However, if by any chance you want a "normal"-ish save, my current one has all stats except vitality maxed (40 currently but I can make it 99 if ya want). I also have most weapons, and a good amount of the outfits but I'm currently trying to get everything in the game. Although to be truthful except for stuff I find useless (Roped & Delayed Molotovs, you could always buy them since I have them unlocked).
04-20-2018, 08:27 PM #4
Thanks for the reply, I’m actually looking for a crazily modded character preferably on one character. I got a save where the character is super OP and crazy and another save where the character is level 999999999 to help others farm blood echos and I continuously have to switch saves for each situation, I tried tutorials and I can’t find a decent video for advanced editing hex mode for noobs
11-11-2018, 09:03 PM #5
If there isn't much trouble I would greatly like a copy of your save. I need (US) and a good amount of stats. If you could rehash it to my ids I'd appreciate it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/37qkse08kb5swqk/SAVEDATA.zip/file

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo