Post: [AS] Resident Evil 2 (CUSA12497) Hardcore S+ Completion Save
01-26-2019, 03:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone with Resident Evil 2 (CUSA12497) Hardcore S+ completion save (with infinite ammo guns for handgun, MP5, AT4, Minigun and knife)? Thanks in advance!

Region: AS
CUSA : CUSA12497
Last edited by Save_Point_Vox ; 01-28-2019 at 12:56 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Save_Point_Vox for this useful post:

kevinxxv, killua, sandsab
01-26-2019, 07:01 PM #2
best I've been able to do is submit a save for that region for modding. hope something happens. that being said though I have a save file at the end of leon's story waiting for a time reset. when save wizard comes up with something I'll post up here.
01-28-2019, 02:34 AM #3
Originally posted by mordecaijr View Post
best I've been able to do is submit a save for that region for modding. hope something happens. that being said though I have a save file at the end of leon's story waiting for a time reset. when save wizard comes up with something I'll post up here.

There's one available with infinite handgun/MP5 and knife unlock. Now we need one with S+ on hardcore mode to have infinite AT4 and minigun.
01-28-2019, 01:40 PM #4
luix
Little One
Originally posted by Save_Point_Vox View Post

There's one available with infinite handgun/MP5 and knife unlock. Now we need one with S+ on hardcore mode to have infinite AT4 and minigun.

where do i find said save file?
01-28-2019, 02:08 PM #5
Originally posted by luix View Post
Originally posted by Save_Point_Vox View Post

where do i find said save file?

Followed by where to find. ??
Last edited by liankatwa ; 01-28-2019 at 02:09 PM.
01-28-2019, 09:38 PM #6
problem about those saves is they're the wrong region. all saves I have found are either US saves or EU saves. I am aware of how to re region saves but I need save wizard to break encryption enough to allow for advanced mode on both regions. pretty sure they're working on the cheats just need to give them time. when it's done we'll see what can be done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo