04-09-2019, 08:15 PM #1
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anybody have any saves for 'The Grand Tour Game' troohies such as:

- 50 wins with each person
- use X powerup 50 times

I will have the all gold in each series 3 episode and all episodes trophoes friday when the final epusode is released Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to miichaelchriis for this useful post:

f100fahad, Sithlord1978
05-12-2019, 09:56 AM #2
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
Does anybody have any saves for 'The Grand Tour Game' troohies such as:

- use X powerup 50 times

I will have the all gold in each series 3 episode and all episodes trophoes friday when the final epusode is released Smile

Any chance you can upload your save?
05-13-2019, 08:37 AM #3
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

- use X powerup 50 times

i can do, im still working on my final 5 trophies as been distracted playing days gone. trophies left to get will be

- Use More Horsepowers 50 times
- Use Candy Fog 50 times
- Use Texting 50 times
- Win 50 Times with Clarkson
- Win 50 Times With Hammond

The following user thanked miichaelchriis for this useful post:

mark1
05-13-2019, 11:22 AM #4
mark1
I defeated!

- use X powerup 50 times

i can do, im still working on my final 5 trophies as been distracted playing days gone. trophies left to get will be

- Use Candy Fog 50 times
- Use Texting 50 times

Nice one, look forward to it. Is the game relatively easy? I haven't started it yet due to no guide. Would be nice if some trophies pop after repeating a certain requirement or even auto pop 👍
05-17-2019, 10:06 AM #5
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer

- use X powerup 50 times

- Use Candy Fog 50 times
- Use Texting 50 times

Nice one, look forward to it. Is the game relatively easy? I haven't started it yet due to no guide. Would be nice if some trophies pop after repeating a certain requirement or even auto pop 👍

sorry again, not been online and still quite distracted with Days Gone as im close to platinum aha! Will upload it wen i get chance.

The game itself is fairly easy, some of the things to get gold were a pain in the ass but managable. the rest is just farming really

mark1
05-22-2019, 09:59 AM #6
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer

- use X powerup 50 times

- Use Candy Fog 50 times
- Use Texting 50 times

Sorry. Again, i havent been able to upload the save as i brought Rage 2.. but platinummed that in two days so hey ho.

Working on this again now as we speak. Just need to use texting 50 times, 50 wins with jeremy and another 36 wins with Hammond. Will upload ASAP
05-22-2019, 12:38 PM #7
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
;UPDATE

i just got to do 50 wins with jeremy, but i have to go to work now. Shoul have this done tomorrow evening Smile

mark1
05-22-2019, 08:10 PM #8
mark1
I defeated!
;UPDATE

i just got to do 50 wins with jeremy, but i have to go to work now. Shoul have this done tomorrow evening Smile

Hey, no rush buddy. When you're ready though I'd upload it in the main saves section, not here.

P.S please tell me its the EU version?

P.P.S is Rage 2 worth getting?
05-23-2019, 07:51 AM #9
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
;UPDATE

Hey, no rush buddy. When you're ready though I'd upload it in the main saves section, not here.

Ye course mate, gonna test it on my missus account to see if anything pops first too.

It is indeed the eu version Smile

Rage 2 is definitely not worth it. Story is 8 missions long, the rest is side stuff and its all very tedious and boring. Platinummed it in 2 days with ease. Was very gutted cuz the gameplay was actually rather good, felt very DOOM-y. Just everything else lets it down

mark1
05-23-2019, 05:11 PM #10
mark1
I defeated!
;UPDATE

Ye course mate, gonna test it on my missus account to see if anything pops first too.

It is indeed the eu version Smile

Rage 2 is definitely not worth it. Story is 8 missions long, the rest is side stuff and its all very tedious and boring. Platinummed it in 2 days with ease. Was very gutted cuz the gameplay was actually rather good, felt very DOOM-y. Just everything else lets it down

Nice one 👍 look forward to your findings, Glad it's EU 😀

Same about Rage 2 though, I enjoyed the first one, maybe I'll wait for a price drop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo