10-07-2019, 09:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help with this one because is impossible to get it completed 100%. I know that I am new but I haven´t seen any save for this one.can someone help me with dreamfall chapter cusa07140 ???thanks.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-08-2019 at 03:23 AM. Reason: title
10-08-2019, 03:24 AM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post
I need help with this one because is impossible to get it completed 100%. I know that I am new but I haven´t seen any save for this one.can someone help me with dreamfall chapter cusa07140 ???thanks.

Moved to the Requests section
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-08-2019 at 03:25 AM.
10-08-2019, 02:01 PM #3
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
I need help with this one because is impossible to get it completed 100%. I know that I am new but I haven´t seen any save for this one.can someone help me with dreamfall chapter cusa07140 ???thanks.

Shouldn't be impossible if you follow a guide like this one....
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dreamfall-chapters/309521-dreamfall-chapters-platinum-walkthrough-text.html
10-11-2019, 12:02 AM #4
Originally posted by Reidso View Post

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dreamfall-chapters/309521-dreamfall-chapters-platinum-walkthrough-text.html

yes but... it is kind of only reading...no save??? :(
10-11-2019, 06:22 AM #5
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger

Well, you did say on your main post I need help with this one because is impossible to get it completed 100% which would state you've already played it and got to a certain percentage (%)

That walkthrough shows 100%, that's why I posted it, to help you to get the remainder
10-11-2019, 10:14 AM #6

Well, you did say on your main post I need help with this one because is impossible to get it completed 100% which would state you've already played it and got to a certain percentage (%)

That walkthrough shows 100%, that's why I posted it, to help you to get the remainder

well..thank you anyway. Im kind of lost,but I will get trought.thanks!!!
10-12-2019, 09:48 PM #7
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger

Just curious, how far are you in the game?
10-13-2019, 07:09 PM #8

4th storyline trophy
10-14-2019, 04:41 PM #9
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger

4th storyline trophy

I've posted the saveset here....
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1027115-dreamfall-chapters-saveset-cusa07140-a.html
Last edited by Reidso ; 10-14-2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Enlarged Text

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo