Post: How To Use PS4 Controller On PC And Play Games On Origin
03-19-2014, 07:34 AM #1
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I was bored yesterday and was looking through my origin account and saw that there was Free Games to download, so i downloaded Need For Speed. Then i wanted to use my PS4 contoller to play so i tried one way i saw and it didnt work but i then found a way that does so i thought i would post it here.

Special thanks to InhexSTER from the pcsx2 forums for method.

1) Install the latest xbox-360-controller-for-windows drivers You must login or register to view this content. (helps with compatibility)

2)Download the latest version of the DS4 to XInput Wrapper You must login or register to view this content. .

3)Unzip the files to a folder on your hard drive and
Run ScpDriver.exe from the Virtual Bus Driver folder and click install.

5)Connect the DualShock 4 through bluetooth or USB (Hold the PS logo and share button until the light bar flashes rapidly to allow the controller to sync.

5)Start ScpServer.exe and click Start.

6)The controller will appear on top of list (up-to four controllers can be connected).

7)Using the options you are able to adjust the color of the light bar using RGB, turn on/off rumble and adjust the sensitivity of the touchpad.

The following 5 users say thank you to RADDY1993 for this useful post:

celahudini, Jaytech, Joel, Deleted-User0000000012210, Sir Zee
03-25-2014, 11:24 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Seems night right there man :p, any way to play on Android without root requirements?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo