11-25-2014, 07:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So guys, just yesterday 11/24/2014, my 7 year-old PSN account with more than 700 dollars spent on it was banned. Well, I was banned from Destiny and Advanced Warfare because I didn't use a good and undetectable tool, so they got me(well, it wasn't undetectable mostly because it didn't have an anti-ban feature).

Basically, I have that same account logged in on my PS4 system and set as my Main Account, I created another PSN account for other people to play with me in co-op games which require a second account logged in to keep progress and such. Well, as I have about a year of PS Plus remaining on my Main Account and it is still logged in and sharing it's Online access with the other accounts, I can still go online on my second account and play; for example, I've been playing Ghosts for hours now and it still works.

I've also contacted Sony's Support and they told me that I would not be able to play online with that account anymore, guess it was only with that account; they also told me I would not have access to my games library, and thus all of my bought games would be locked for download, I clicked on Watch Dogs and it still took me to the game [but I haven't started it just yet(I was playing Ghosts hahaha)]. Well, they also told me that if I tried playing downloaded games from my banned account with my other account, there'd be a chance that I could get banned, it's kinda obvious they told me that because they just want us to get fucked up and never play their shitty games again for free, so I'd have to pay again, that would never happen.

Resuming all of my text, well, if you get banned on the PS3, you can still go online with another account logged in on the same PS4 console as the banned one which has online access and is set as the main account. Good thing Sony doesn't delete our banned accounts.

Something I've also noticed, if the PS4 detects an account with PS Plus logged in as the main one, you can play with other accounts online with only one account having PS Plus, so if we could ever mod the PS4, we could trick the system into thinking that there is an account with Plus, so we would have online access without paying for it. I don't know if it is possible too, but if we could simulate a download on a PS4 account and it logged that game to the library so we could download it again, then we could have modded accounts and transfer them over every non-modified console to download any game for free.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ultragian for this useful post:

jonjou, KeyWest2014

The following 2 users groaned at Ultragian for this awful post:

Hola, Nicktasticz
11-26-2014, 11:15 AM #2
Jimmy
Supreme
Why would you use your main account on a cfw? :lol:

The following 8 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

Confusing, hibye3, LaughTracks, Mr.Alfredo, New York BOY !, smashedya, Stadiuz
11-26-2014, 12:12 PM #3
Xcutioner
Little One
My acc is stil banned and i tryed to go on my ps4 and my account was banned.
11-26-2014, 06:11 PM #4
i just tried this did not work for me either
12-11-2014, 06:10 PM #5
DeLuca
Banned
lmfao wtf you used your main account on your cfw good job
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Pug View Post
Why would you use your main account on a cfw? :lol:

Yh that's true why your main account....
I always create dud accounts... You don't need to care about the stats in games coz you could just mod them lol

The following user thanked PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

ModaTron
03-14-2015, 05:52 AM #7
Chris
Former Staff
This probably isn't true because most games ie; COD, Battlefield, Destiny, etc run on the same servers for Previous Gen and Next Gen. So everything transfers... including your ban.
03-18-2015, 06:33 AM #8
it does not work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo