Post: Me and my crew ran into a hacker on GTA: online on PS4
03-09-2015, 04:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We had a guy disable our radar and session player display. He turned off our spawning and killed us and revived us just to instantly kill us again. People say there are no mods and CFW but we wittnessed a hacker on GTA online on PS4 first hand. My crew members are uploading footage and screenshots. I will link and upload those later. I just want to know if someone has info on this cheat/mod for GTA for PS4
03-09-2015, 06:13 AM #2
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Digital
We had a guy disable our radar and session player display. He turned off our spawning and killed us and revived us just to instantly kill us again. People say there are no mods and CFW but we wittnessed a hacker on GTA online on PS4 first hand. My crew members are uploading footage and screenshots. I will link and upload those later. I just want to know if someone has info on this cheat/mod for GTA for PS4

There's a rumor about a exploit called PSBREW BY lizard hackers
03-09-2015, 06:25 AM #3
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol digital did you see how i kept spawning to you guys and rpging you guys lol
03-09-2015, 07:42 AM #4
Need to hook me up with the hacks on the PS4 haha. It was awesome shit. Had me shitting bricks
I have a jailbroken PS3 loaded with GTA mods but I thought to myself is it possible this guy routed his PS3 to cross-play with PS4s?
03-09-2015, 07:56 AM #5
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
i know you guyswere all like wtf lol whats your skype so we can talk
03-09-2015, 09:07 AM #6
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Originally posted by DoYouEvenBatman View Post
i know you guyswere all like wtf lol whats your skype so we can talk

you should hook it up Winky Winky
03-09-2015, 09:22 AM #7
Darth Lizard
NextGenUpdate Elite
Whats your skype ?
03-09-2015, 09:25 AM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Digital
We had a guy disable our radar and session player display. He turned off our spawning and killed us and revived us just to instantly kill us again. People say there are no mods and CFW but we wittnessed a hacker on GTA online on PS4 first hand. My crew members are uploading footage and screenshots. I will link and upload those later. I just want to know if someone has info on this cheat/mod for GTA for PS4

Share the gameplay on here.
03-09-2015, 09:29 AM #9
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Originally posted by DoYouEvenBatman View Post
Whats your skype ?

mine is abraham1213Not Happy or Sad
03-09-2015, 10:49 AM #10
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
There's a rumor about a exploit called PSBREW BY lizard hackers