09-15-2015, 06:48 PM #1
Playstation VR
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Some people are selling this method for a large ammount of money in some Foruns, and i will get you this for free.
As you know, there is a parallel market to charge with the sharing of PSN games, whether online or particular stores. Sony legally allows them to be shared between two digital games consoles, but there is another way to add special shares, the "Account Ghost."
They are wrong who think that this is due to a super hack provided by a brilliant mind Smile !!! Brilliant is how some opportunists can make money with such a simple method, which is available to everyone !!!

Ghost:
It is the first user to download the game, which after finishing is disconnected from any console. The ghost can play on your account normally win trophies, play online or play on any console with this account, however can not delete the game or the account on the PS4 because it will be lost forever.
Note: After 6 months you can re-enable this account on another console, download the game again and repeat the disengagement process, and so on at the same time!

Primary account or Original 1:
Can play in all ps4 accounts, win trophies, play online, sell the account if you want to, delete, and download the game as many times as desired.

Secondary account or Original 2:
You can only play on the account that you downloaded and requires internet connection to authenticate the licenses. You can play online, delete, and download the game as many times as you like. You can sell the account, but can not win trophies in the main account.

How it work:

1 Make the purchase of the game in the account for the purpose of sharing.

2 The "Ghost" active account on the console as primary and start the download;

3 The "Original 1" activates the account as a secondary console and start the download;

4 The "Original 2" activate the account as a secondary console and start the download;

5 After "Ghost" finished downloading, disabling the account must be made on the Sony site and change the password;

6 The "Original 1" enters the account with the new password and activate the ps4 as principal;

7 The "Original 2" enters the account with the new password.

Enabling a system:

When you log in PSN the first time, usually asks whether you want to activate the system or not. To activate the system after logging in the first time, select the dynamic PS4 menu [Settings]> [PSN]> [Enable as its main PS4].

How to disable a system:

Select the Dynamic PS4 menu [Settings]> [PSN]> [Enable main account PS4] on a PS4 ™ system activated.
You can only disable a PS4 ™ system from the same system. Disable the PS4 ™ system before transferring it or discard it.
If multiple users activated the system as their main PS4 ™ system, disable it for each user.

When you can not turn a system on the console:

When you can not deactivate an activated system using that same system, for example due to a malfunction or because the system was discarded, please contact customer support in your country or region.
You can also deactivate all activated systems for each type of content through the site

Upon entering the site to log in and select "Account" then "Media and Devices"

Now you just have to give click in the "Game" -----> "Deactivate All" option.

Choose "Yes" and go! All consoles linked in this account have been disabled!

*This method can only be used once every 6 months and share in more Ps4.
**Each Ps4 can have 16 Primary accounts activated

Buy Canadian accounts or US because games are cheaper[/B]

The following 2 users say thank you to Playstation VR for this useful post:

Boliberrys, storm2502
11-01-2015, 08:21 AM #2
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Can you explain to me what a "ghost" account is? If say my brother downloads a game from my PSN account can i disconnect his console using the sony website and will he then still be able to play the game?
11-01-2015, 12:46 PM #3
Playstation VR
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by PokeMan95 View Post
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Can you explain to me what a "ghost" account is? If say my brother downloads a game from my PSN account can i disconnect his console using the sony website and will he then still be able to play the game?

Just follow this:

How it work:

3 The "Original 1" activates the account as a secondary console and start the download;

4 The "Original 2" activate the account as a secondary console and start the download;

5 After "Ghost" finished downloading, disabling the account must be made on the Sony site and change the password;

6 The "Original 1" enters the account with the new password and activate the ps4 as principal;

11-06-2015, 02:23 PM #4
Video tut would b good
02-19-2016, 02:46 PM #5
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Playstation
You must login or register to view this content.

Some people are selling this method for a large ammount of money in some Foruns, and i will get you this for free.
As you know, there is a parallel market to charge with the sharing of PSN games, whether online or particular stores. Sony legally allows them to be shared between two digital games consoles, but there is another way to add special shares, the "Account Ghost."
They are wrong who think that this is due to a super hack provided by a brilliant mind Smile !!! Brilliant is how some opportunists can make money with such a simple method, which is available to everyone !!!

Ghost:
It is the first user to download the game, which after finishing is disconnected from any console. The ghost can play on your account normally win trophies, play online or play on any console with this account, however can not delete the game or the account on the PS4 because it will be lost forever.
Note: After 6 months you can re-enable this account on another console, download the game again and repeat the disengagement process, and so on at the same time!

Primary account or Original 1:
Can play in all ps4 accounts, win trophies, play online, sell the account if you want to, delete, and download the game as many times as desired.

Secondary account or Original 2:
You can only play on the account that you downloaded and requires internet connection to authenticate the licenses. You can play online, delete, and download the game as many times as you like. You can sell the account, but can not win trophies in the main account.

How it work:

Enabling a system:

When you log in PSN the first time, usually asks whether you want to activate the system or not. To activate the system after logging in the first time, select the dynamic PS4 menu [Settings]> [PSN]> [Enable as its main PS4].

How to disable a system:

Select the Dynamic PS4 menu [Settings]> [PSN]> [Enable main account PS4] on a PS4 ™ system activated.
You can only disable a PS4 ™ system from the same system. Disable the PS4 ™ system before transferring it or discard it.
If multiple users activated the system as their main PS4 ™ system, disable it for each user.

When you can not turn a system on the console:

When you can not deactivate an activated system using that same system, for example due to a malfunction or because the system was discarded, please contact customer support in your country or region.
You can also deactivate all activated systems for each type of content through the site

Upon entering the site to log in and select "Account" then "Media and Devices"

Now you just have to give click in the "Game" -----> "Deactivate All" option.

Choose "Yes" and go! All consoles linked in this account have been disabled!

*This method can only be used once every 6 months and share in more Ps4.
**Each Ps4 can have 16 Primary accounts activated

Buy Canadian accounts or US because games are cheaper[/B]

Thanks for this!

You can actually make some good money out of it.
I bought some games with different accounts, and sold each account 3 times :P

(6 months later after downloading and deactivating it from my ps4)

Game = $60
Sold acc for = $25+$25+$25
Profit = $15

Made it like 9 times :p

The following user thanked Boliberrys for this useful post:

Playstation VR
02-19-2016, 06:12 PM #6
What's the point of this
02-19-2016, 09:40 PM #7
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
Thanks for this!

You can actually make some good money out of it.
I bought some games with different accounts, and sold each account 3 times :P

(6 months later after downloading and deactivating it from my ps4)

Game = $60
Sold acc for = $25+$25+$25
Profit = $15

Made it like 9 times :p

Please dont gravedig.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo