08-31-2016, 04:00 AM #1
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i know Bethesda said the mods would be coming out soon (as they have said for 3 months now) I'm just starting to wonder if they actually will what do you guys think?
08-31-2016, 04:01 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by xSp3Kx View Post
So i know Bethesda said the mods would be coming out soon (as they have said for 3 months now) I'm just starting to wonder if they actually will what do you guys think?

Nope, they said "FUCK PS4 Peasant... We will forever be left in the dark
09-06-2016, 05:40 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xSp3Kx View Post
So i know Bethesda said the mods would be coming out soon (as they have said for 3 months now) I'm just starting to wonder if they actually will what do you guys think?

As I heard of, there was a few supposedly already out. We wont have some for sure, hopefully in the upcoming months, but you can check on Youtube for some.
09-06-2016, 06:14 PM #4
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
As I heard of, there was a few supposedly already out. We wont have some for sure, hopefully in the upcoming months, but you can check on Youtube for some.

Agreed.
09-06-2016, 07:51 PM #5
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

fair enough
09-10-2016, 04:31 AM #6
RedTec
Haxor!
There will be no mods for fallout 4 on ps4.
Go have a look :Upside Down Happy( it's BS fuck Sony I'm done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo