Post: PlayStation 4 Scene Release Group TRSi on PS4 iSO Dumps and Hints by PSXHAX
11-01-2016, 01:34 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, yesterday a big group named "TSRI" that has ran a nice decryption method of the PS4 SDK not that long ago. They have stated that something is on its way soon, and we can't wait to see what they bring to the table. You must login or register to view this content. had released a nice little post on about this so to roughly quote what PSXHAX had to say on this:

"Following their PS4 SDK Decryption Method testing news and echoes of Something Big on the way, today PlayStation 4 scene release group TRSi updated their latest NFO file with the following PS4 iSO dump hints, to quote in part:

DRAGON_QUEST_BUiLDERS_DAY_ONE_EDiTiON_PLUS_DLC_READNFO_PSV-TRSI / DRAGON QUEST BUiLDERS DAY ONE EDiTiON PLUS DLC READNFO PSV TRSI

| EVERYONE wants to know about PS4/X1 - ALL I CAN SAY IS, ITS GETTING |
| CLOSE / HOPEFULLY IT WILL STAY in the wild people.. The back surge |
| of ps4 crap is going to be insane.. speaking of we through out that |
| World of Final Fatasy ISO PS4 just to get the systems setup / kick |
| the tires.. |

Well, that isn't much to go on yet but... at least there is still hope on this haunting Halloween 2016 evening! :pumpkin:

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, Mr.Peanut, Yolo Brahs !
11-02-2016, 03:24 AM #2
What does this mean?
11-02-2016, 05:27 AM #3
Prone_
Haxor!
November 5th. Not long now guys Smile
11-02-2016, 09:10 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by FarCry1889 View Post
What does this mean?

Warez/Piracy PS4/XB1

They wont be here on NGU though since that isn't allowed here. But I can tell you whats released when it happens 😉
11-02-2016, 09:46 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Warez/Piracy PS4/XB1

They wont be here on NGU though since that isn't allowed here. But I can tell you whats released when it happens 😉

Thanks man. I am soooo hyped I have had a 3.55 PS4 sitting around for a while now. Smile
11-03-2016, 03:32 AM #6
shawncarnage
Little One
Funny I messaged them on fb and they said no warez?? Weird but I dunno
11-03-2016, 04:27 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
Funny I messaged them on fb and they said no warez?? Weird but I dunno

It's not what you think, but in a different way. In addition, best way to contact them is twitter, not fb lol.
11-03-2016, 07:28 AM #8
shawncarnage
Little One
Ah okay so its not a huge release but something? And if so is source code going to be released?
11-05-2016, 07:35 AM #9
shawncarnage
Little One
.... ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo