Post: PS4 API RealTimeModding For GTA5 1.76 + Sony Patched Security Exploits 4.06 Update
11-17-2016, 02:19 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, today PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has revealed a Youtube video to us showing his API (Application Program Interface) they created by the help of Bad ChoicesZ: for showing me the way of the PS4 and help with PS4 related functions, and CTuRT: for his SDK. They are running this from a Playstation 4 Console with the help of the 1.76 Kernel .elf!

Video Description: What up, this is a little something for the PS4 I have been working. So far, you can get/set memory on processes, dump modules, resolve functions, send notifies, and peek to the kernel remotely.

Following from this topic, today, PS4 had got a brand new update which is the 4.06 Firmware. This had improved the system quality performance which we all know is a bunch of bullcrap. You must login or register to view this content. has confirmed to us that Sony had patched most of the exploits that the Chaitin Hackers had sent them to fix. They had burnt a real nice exploit for us No which makes the PDF useless if you really think about it. In conclusion, make sure you DON'T UPDATE TO 4.06! Make sure to use the You must login or register to view this content. (If Possible) to stay on a lower firmware!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-17-2016 at 02:24 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

DMAAR-7777, SinonXSAO, MODZ4FUN420, Kronos, Speedy, XxBlud23xX

The following user groaned Hydrogen for this awful post:

U WOT M8
11-18-2016, 12:46 AM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, today PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has revealed a Youtube video to us showing his API (Application Program Interface) they created by the help of Bad ChoicesZ: for showing me the way of the PS4 and help with PS4 related functions, and CTuRT: for his SDK. They are running this from a Playstation 4 Console with the help of the 1.76 Kernel .elf!

Video Description: What up, this is a little something for the PS4 I have been working. So far, you can get/set memory on processes, dump modules, resolve functions, send notifies, and peek to the kernel remotely.

Following from this topic, today, PS4 had got a brand new update which is the 4.06 Firmware. This had improved the system quality performance which we all know is a bunch of bullcrap. You must login or register to view this content. has confirmed to us that Sony had patched most of the exploits that the Chaitin Hackers had sent them to fix. They had burnt a real nice exploit for us No which makes the PDF useless if you really think about it. In conclusion, make sure you DON'T UPDATE TO 4.06! Make sure to use the You must login or register to view this content. (If Possible) to stay on a lower firmware!

Would recommend not updating, and getting a PS4 Pro/Slim for regular gaming, or vice versa, since Pro/Slim would be hackable as well.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ
11-19-2016, 06:29 PM #3
This is real?
11-19-2016, 06:41 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Pedromoreno84 View Post
This is real?

Yes sir, 100% real Upside Down Happy
11-19-2016, 07:37 PM #5
I don't need unlock my Ps4. Right? Sorry but I'm a little noob here.
11-19-2016, 08:17 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Sorry, but I honestly don't know what you mean by that.
11-20-2016, 08:54 AM #7

This kids ...
11-20-2016, 10:47 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff

no you wont be able to do this on your PS4, Kurt has a "special" ps4 Winky Winky

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

OG Trojan041
11-20-2016, 04:04 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
no you wont be able to do this on your PS4, Kurt has a "special" ps4 Winky Winky

I think he was asking if he would need to open up his closed PS4 that has a lower firmware in order to start pre-modding GTA5 lol. No idea though, and it's not really special.. I mean people know where to get dev/testkits/non-retail PS4s now. For this specific (GTA RTM) You need to be running on a 1.76 Firmware.

In addition, the only thing "special" is the knowledge that Kurt, Bad ChoicesZ, and SC58 shared in order to make that API Tool work to be able to mod GTA5 offline mode.
11-20-2016, 06:15 PM #10
how can donate ? i want help this good dev.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo