12-04-2016, 02:22 PM #1
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was constantly being told the information I was giving to people was wrong, but to me every time I have said anything the PS4 has became a little more open (after C-Turt first came public is when I started talking). So creating a server on your PC then going in to your PS4 settings creating a custom connection, connected to that server. Now setting up injectors on that server to allow you to send packets, updates, pkg files to your PS4. Which seeing this P.T. return I am laughing as this has been done a few months ago with what I am telling you right now. So why has there still been no further involvement with this? Everyone is creating sandboxes (which is essentially the same thing, but requires strings to be read for this to work you would be completely bypassing this requirement). I handed out a injection base, but I have had no one respond on how their testing went. If anyone else remembers during the Black Ops 3 beta a entire PKG file was extracted from a PS4 so why are these things being brought back up like they are just being created for the first time. I know admins see a lot of post every day, but honestly it's a bit confusing to see the same things come out a few months after and get praised like it is new.*

I know a lot of people are also seeing this GTA V mod menu and all it is, is a*RPC menu: exe files on your PC. What PC!? how is his PC connected to his PS4 and how is he sending that data to his PS4? :O wow*

If you are wondering why I haven't tested anything for myself is because my current PC is very weak and I have very slow internet causing my internet to either crash or a blue screen.*

Sorry, but I am honestly tired of seeing the same thing over and over every time I come to this forum. Thanks for reading - XcierGaming Happy*

The following user thanked ProtoBuffers for this useful post:

ReNoVaTioNz-
12-04-2016, 07:31 PM #2
NGM
Bounty hunter
i have monster pc i can help
12-05-2016, 02:42 AM #3
zundappchef
Vault dweller
raspberry pi can do all of this and more
computing power isnt realy needed just good coding
12-16-2016, 01:54 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
I was constantly being told the information I was giving to people was wrong, but to me every time I have said anything the PS4 has became a little more open (after C-Turt first came public is when I started talking). So creating a server on your PC then going in to your PS4 settings creating a custom connection, connected to that server. Now setting up injectors on that server to allow you to send packets, updates, pkg files to your PS4. Which seeing this P.T. return I am laughing as this has been done a few months ago with what I am telling you right now. So why has there still been no further involvement with this? Everyone is creating sandboxes (which is essentially the same thing, but requires strings to be read for this to work you would be completely bypassing this requirement). I handed out a injection base, but I have had no one respond on how their testing went. If anyone else remembers during the Black Ops 3 beta a entire PKG file was extracted from a PS4 so why are these things being brought back up like they are just being created for the first time. I know admins see a lot of post every day, but honestly it's a bit confusing to see the same things come out a few months after and get praised like it is new.*

I know a lot of people are also seeing this GTA V mod menu and all it is, is a*RPC menu: exe files on your PC. What PC!? how is his PC connected to his PS4 and how is he sending that data to his PS4? :O wow*

If you are wondering why I haven't tested anything for myself is because my current PC is very weak and I have very slow internet causing my internet to either crash or a blue screen.*

Sorry, but I am honestly tired of seeing the same thing over and over every time I come to this forum. Thanks for reading - XcierGaming Happy*

Chin up, got some good ideas. Most want to see the end result, rather than the theory/process behind it Sal don't get disheartened.

If you ever need someone to test something for you, PM me. I'll be getting a PS4 shortly after Christmas. Not the best at coding so happy to help out where/however I can.

Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo