02-16-2017, 10:55 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Run the Internet Browser without PSN

Introduction

Hello NextGenUpdate, as I promised on Twitter. I was going to post some tutorials here for 1.76 firmware PS4 Consoles if you haven't noticed what has been released recently. This is actually useful for those developers that are lazy, you know, just using some efficiency in life that's all. Previously, I posted a tutorial on how to Setup the WebKit Exploit running on 1.76 Firmware here on the You must login or register to view this content.. It was a neat video from You must login or register to view this content. he had released for the community.

He has finally released a new tutorial on how to actually enable the Internet Browser by using Beach's WebKit Patch (.bin file) + a Debug Setting Injector to actually execute the payload. You can download that now since you will be needing it for this tutorial. Don't worry as well, the PS4Upload.Bat will be in there as well to execute the payload.

Download:

Ludicrous Beach's WebKit Patch: You must login or register to view this content.
Debug Setting Injector: You must login or register to view this content.

Now since you have that ready, you're to start the tutorial. Just follow his steps, and I promise, you should not have any problems with this. I worked this first try with no problem. With that being said, hope you all enjoy this tutorial, and more things are coming soon so stay tuned! Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-18-2017 at 04:52 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

MikeGT, MODZ4FUN420, Right
02-18-2017, 04:39 AM #2
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
This is nothing new.

The guy still using user manual, to get to web-kit exploit the first time.
He is just using the same payload that Beach created virtually the same as lezek20's, and using some random .exe to send the files, when you can easily use netcat or other basic programs, although this one is probably fine too, however using that doesn't make it different ( Also there is no virus scan..).

If anything you should of just commented this video on Beaches post, and if he chose to add to his thread then that's a better place for it.
No hate, Just saying..

The following user thanked BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

Hydrogen
02-18-2017, 03:29 PM #3
Hi, thanks for sharing my tutorials here. Smile I'm planning to upload more soon.
02-18-2017, 04:50 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Hi, thanks for sharing my tutorials here. Smile I'm planning to upload more soon.

Welcome aboard to NextGenUpdate, glad to have you here man. Hi
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
This is nothing new.

The guy still using user manual, to get to web-kit exploit the first time.
He is just using the same payload that Beach created virtually the same as lezek20's, and using some random .exe to send the files, when you can easily use netcat or other basic programs, although this one is probably fine too, however using that doesn't make it different ( Also there is no virus scan..).

If anything you should of just commented this video on Beaches post, and if he chose to add to his thread then that's a better place for it.
No hate, Just saying..

Thanks man, I fully understand no worries Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo