Post: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Save Set [CUSA01133]
03-01-2018, 03:59 PM #1
bud68
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i've done 100% of the game now...

You must login or register to view this content.

now a platinum save set... games from disc boxset edition...
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-14-2019 at 03:41 PM.

The following 53 users say thank you to bud68 for this useful post:

19willy74, 3baady1, aklee530, albertoblackout, Battlehorst0, Big-BosS_BR, Bronhatelo, carmania, Choua51, ChuckNoia, DanielJackson, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, Dr. EviL, evl_enigma, exceptiiion, Fahad2001, ferocioushamaaad, filamnder, frez0r, gofiolulz, Gríndhouse, jaber2018, krustytoe, kyle123, L-Griever, Leonrpg, Magikarp1114, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, NARUTO11, Nathaniel, nofire102, Ogonek, oscarriddle, ozma, pandorra13, platti, raycrash, Rpd_83, sizzurp12321, snahp888, sord17, stasya, TheSilent, TomasHorelica, Tweety 24, Uniastra, viniciusventrue2, Wilson-Cheung, Wosley, XGan, zayneisaacs
06-26-2019, 09:08 AM #20
for some reason it won't work with savewizard
06-26-2019, 02:46 PM #21
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by exceptiiion View Post

What problem are you running into? More information you can provide the better.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

thesgtsw
12-12-2019, 10:08 PM #22
cepi
Gobble
thanks for the plat Tokin
03-11-2020, 02:24 PM #23
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Just tried it myself, the problem with savewizard is that the program only recognizes .zip file and this file is .7z. I tried converting it into a .zip using a converter well duh lol and savewizard keeps saying that the savefile (converted one) doesnt contain any valid saves. I've converted .rar to .zip in the past multiple times with no problems. However converting from .7z doest work. Any chance the original saves can be reuploaded in a .zip or .rar file?
03-11-2020, 03:28 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Just tried it myself, the problem with savewizard is that the program only recognizes .zip file and this file is .7z. I tried converting it into a .zip using a converter well duh lol and savewizard keeps saying that the savefile (converted one) doesnt contain any valid saves. I've converted .rar to .zip in the past multiple times with no problems. However converting from .7z doest work. Any chance the original saves can be reuploaded in a .zip or .rar file?

I wouldn't bother using a converter. It's easy to make your own ZIP, and Save Wizard can be a bit finicky. The converters can make files a lot more complex than they need to be. Here's what I would do:

Extract the .7z Or if it's a RAR, extract the RAR. Use WinRAR for either, at least version 5.1, nothing below that, but later versions work just fine. I've seen a lot of reports of errors (in Save Wizard) after people using some very good programs other than WinRAR, so I'd highly advise extracting with WinRAR 5.1 or later. It's free.

If there is no ZIP inside in the proper format (meaning CUSA folder directly inside the ZIP and PS4 saves directly inside that CUSA folder), then navigate to the folder with the saves you want to use. Make sure it's the folder that directly contains the saves, with no other folders in the way.

If the folder is a CUSA folder, meaning something like "CUSA01133" but without quotes, then great. If it's instead something like "CUSA01133 - RE2" or "Resident Evil 2", then Save Wizard won't ready it. In those cases, first make sure it's the correct folder. In a lot of cases multiple save folders might be inside of one download, so double-check. But if it is the right folder, with save files inside of it, just rename it to give it a proper CUSA name, like "CUSA01133" but without quotes.

Once you have that, use Windows to turn it into a ZIP. There are free programs, but use Windows. Not WinRAR even though I advised using it for a separate step. Simpler the better. So right-click the file, and a context menu will pop up. Hover or left-click "send to", then a separate context menu pops up. Left-click "compressed (zipped) folder".

There's your ZIP. Should be in this format now: ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files.

Import that.

SuperTiger
03-11-2020, 06:17 PM #25
thx for the reply. i all ready worked it out , as in i did pretty much the exact same thing. well at first but got fed up extracting and rezipping and figured to give the good old internet a go for a decent converter and i actually found one. Convertfiles does a pretty good job. Also a side note for new users of this save file. If you decide on converting do not convert the entire file in1 go. Extract the initial file and convert every save file individually. Converting the main file will only convert said file from 7z to zip but not the content of the file. All individual save files will remain on 7z. Extract and convert them one by one. Otherwise just extract everything and rezip. Hope this was some help
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-12-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: ad with link
03-12-2020, 04:21 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
thx for the reply. i all ready worked it out , as in i did pretty much the exact same thing. well at first but got fed up extracting and rezipping and figured to give the good old internet a go for a decent converter and i actually found one. Convertfiles does a pretty good job. Also a side note for new users of this save file. If you decide on converting do not convert the entire file in1 go. Extract the initial file and convert every save file individually. Converting the main file will only convert said file from 7z to zip but not the content of the file. All individual save files will remain on 7z. Extract and convert them one by one. Otherwise just extract everything and rezip. Hope this was some help

Removed the link from your post due to the ads (forum rules), although I understand the sentiment. I still strongly advise against using a converter or anything of the nature, as the more complexities introduced into the file the more likely it is Save Wizard will be unable to recognize the save file for what it is. At the end of the day if it works it works, and I'm glad it did, but if you get to a point with any future save where it doesn't work and you don't know why because everything looks fine, what works in 9 out of 10 cases I troubleshoot with people is just stripping it down to extracting only with WinRAR (5.1 or later) and zipping only with Windows, along with triple-checking the filepath. Welcome to the forums by the way.

SuperTiger
03-16-2020, 02:13 PM #27
I do agree that converting the file will change the files. The converted files are being a little larger than the original files. But as you said, if it works it works. So far i havent run into any issues using convertfiles, I'll not post the link this time since its against website policy. If i run into the same problem again on a future save. I will extract and recompress into a zip file and upload it via any of the allowed sites that nextgenupdate allows. Indeed it is easy to extract (using winrar) and rezip using windows. But i also see the issue allot of people have with that (simply the patience or the lack of skills). What is easy for us can be pretty difficult for others and if i can help out the community in this way i am more than happy to do so.

The following user thanked SuperTiger for this useful post:

aeneax
04-29-2021, 12:32 PM #28
XGan
I am error
Originally posted by bud68 View Post
i've done 100% of the game now...

You must login or register to view this content.

now a platinum save set... games from disc boxset edition...

Thanks alot mate, you saved me ALOT of hours in Invisible Mode.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo