Post: Star Ocean The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster Errand Boy Save [CUSA09485]
05-22-2018, 04:41 AM #1
markl1989
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used MysticZangetsu Starter Save to do this since they didn't have a save for it I thought I would make one the save is at EN II so just go to the shops an turn in Deliveries till it pops

You must login or register to view this content.

MysticZangetsus thread
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 07-01-2019 at 09:00 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to markl1989 for this useful post:

Arisen_666, Erik-Arrieta, fait23, jamesrocha, Kurisuchan--desu, Rah81, ripherup, Wosley
05-29-2018, 01:11 AM #2
Thank you very much, your save worked, I did not have any success working with MysticZangetsu Hex. Could you please kindly post your saved just like Battle Trophys missing one for success related conquest?
05-29-2018, 04:26 AM #3
markl1989
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 666 View Post
Thank you very much, your save worked, I did not have any success working with MysticZangetsu Hex. Could you please kindly post your saved just like Battle Trophys missing one for success related conquest?

I was able to get all of his to work did you delete the system data before you loaded the save because that's what I did an they worked
05-29-2018, 10:51 AM #4
Yes I delete and tried, but error message appears. Could not you post a save yours with 899 battle trophy? Please.
05-29-2018, 10:52 AM #5
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
I was able to get all of his to work did you delete the system data before you loaded the save because that's what I did an they worked

Yes I delete and tried, but error message appears. Could not you post a save yours with 899 battle trophy? Please.
05-29-2018, 06:21 PM #6
markl1989
Bounty hunter

I don't have my own save for it I used MysticZangetsus saves
05-29-2018, 07:31 PM #7
I don't have my own save for it I used MysticZangetsus saves

I understood. I'm asking you to send me a save that you've already re-signed and worked for yourself (just like you did with errand boy), but that would be the 899 Battle Trophys. Can be? .
05-30-2018, 08:16 PM #8
markl1989
Bounty hunter
I understood. I'm asking you to send me a save that you've already re-signed and worked for yourself (just like you did with errand boy), but that would be the 899 Battle Trophys. Can be? .

try these I tested them on a separate account an it worked just make sure you delete the system data you can check the battle trophy menu to see which one you need they are the same ones from MysticZangetsus

The following user thanked markl1989 for this useful post:

Arisen_666
05-30-2018, 10:11 PM #9
try these I tested them on a separate account an it worked just make sure you delete the system data you can check the battle trophy menu to see which one you need they are the same ones from MysticZangetsus

Incredible, your saves worked, now I can finally platinum this game. Thank you very much for your attention and help. If you need anything I can do, just let me know. A big hug.
06-03-2018, 11:05 PM #10

Hello Friend. Sorry to bother you, but I'm in trouble with some trophies. Could you post the saves of 100% treasures chests + all missions + All creation items?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo