Post: [EU] Sega Mega Drive Classics Plat Save And Saves [CUSA09771]
06-05-2018, 01:42 AM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is my plat save and saves for the EU version of the Sega Mega Drive Classics. I've also added some cheats to the games when you load the save states as well to get them a bit easier. Let me know what trophies unlocks and game save here You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

bobsandbag, KleberMishima, psxplay, taker394
06-05-2018, 06:16 AM #2
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post
Here Is my plat save and saves for the EU version of the Sega Mega Drive Classics. I've also added some cheats to the games when you load the save states as well to get them a bit easier. Let me know what trophies unlocks and game save here You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome, I’ll give this a try later today and report back the results

The following user thanked bobsandbag for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
06-05-2018, 01:42 PM #3
Just tested it then, no challenges have been completed, and you have to delete the trophy profile save because it has saved that you have already unlocked the trophies. I did manage to get the Alex Kidd one by deleting your trophy profile save and reloading the save state for that game 50 times.

You can also unlock “Power Through” for Space Harrier 2 by simply loading the save state.

To get “Keep Your Powder Dry” on Shinobi 3, just load the save and you are invincible. Just make sure to kill the end level boss without throwing a shuriken.

To unlock “Demonstrate Restraint” on Shadow Dancer, just load the save and exit level.

For “Good Job” on Streets of Rage 3, you need to just beat the end boss.

The following 2 users say thank you to bobsandbag for this useful post:

sonicfan20036, taker394
06-05-2018, 03:04 PM #4
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Just tested it then, no challenges have been completed, and you have to delete the trophy profile save because it has saved that you have already unlocked the trophies. I did manage to get the Alex Kidd one by deleting your trophy profile save and reloading the save state for that game 50 times.

You can also unlock “Power Through” for Space Harrier 2 by simply loading the save state.

To get “Keep Your Powder Dry” on Shinobi 3, just load the save and you are invincible. Just make sure to kill the end level boss without throwing a shuriken.

To unlock “Awesome faceemonstrate Restraint” on Shadow Dancer, just load the save and exit level.

For “Good Job” on Streets of Rage 3, you need to just beat the end boss.

Thank you very much for testing the saves. I hope this helps everyone Smile
06-05-2018, 03:57 PM #5
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
so no challenge trophies, ah well then.
06-26-2018, 06:02 AM #6
gringo1974
Little One
no new saves about this collection, i need them EUR version
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo