Post: [US] Mega Man X Legacy Collection Semi Save Set [CUSA10785]
07-30-2018, 12:50 AM #1
MSD009
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, these are some games that I can get out of my game.
I hope it will help you save some time in the first Mega Man X, I will add more games depending on how you advance in the game.

If someone wants you to show your saved here, please tell me. Obviously all the credits will be given to the one who contributes some saved.

He's Actually Called Vava - Use the saved "Re-Armed" and try to pass the first level of Mega Man X in any of its 2 Versions (USA or JAP) and see if pop trophy. (Not checked yet)
In Buster We Trust, Just Plain Dillo - Pass the Armored Armored level and use the power of Electric Spark and remove the armor from the first shot. Finish defeating him and you will get both trophies.
Gimp My Ride - Use the saved "Re-Armed" and choose the level of Chill Pinguin and in the area where you grab a big robot to climb on. Go further ahead where you will find an enemy with ride armor. Beat it and the pop trophy.

Pretty (Devastating) In Pink, Never Hear to Be Careful, First Armor - First go to the Flame Mamut level and pick up the missing piece of armor on that level and you'll get the First Armor trophy (Video min. 8:14). Second go to the level of Spartk Mandrill, once there you collect the last missing heart that is inside the level (Video min. 0:00). Finally when you get with Spark Mandrill down life with the shotgun ice power until you have little life, when this to nothing to die you shoot with normal power charged to the maximum and ready.

Re-Armed - Go to the level of Sigma and pass the level until you meet Vile and Zero fighting, when you finish the first confrontation with Vile, Zero will sacrifice and die but before dying he will give you his arm arm and shortly after pop trophy.

In the Heart of Battle - Go to Armored Armadillo level and use all the time the power of Sting Chameleon loaded to the maximum and before falling from the platform jump to the top of the boss's door and grab the life capsule. This must be done 5 times, by the fifth time the machine will come out to learn the Hadoken. (Video min. 9:09)

It´s Over and Nobody Nose My sorrow - Go to the sigma level and go through all the final bosses until you reach the last boss who is sigma. Defeat in the 3 phases and pop trophy. Along the way you will face all the bosses again among them to flame mammoth, use the power of Boomerang Cutter and cut his trunk and ready pop trophy.

Video By MegaYoYo

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to MSD009 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, dapreacher23, Mago de Oz, thetechgame, vitalovitalo, Wosley
07-30-2018, 12:59 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by MSD009 View Post
Hello, these are some games that I can get out of my game.
I hope it will help you save some time in the first Mega Man X, I will add more games depending on how you advance in the game.

If someone wants you to show your saved here, please tell me. Obviously all the credits will be given to the one who contributes some saved.

He's Actually Called Vava - Use the saved "Re-Armed" and try to pass the first level of Mega Man X in any of its 2 Versions (USA or JAP) and see if pop trophy. (Not checked yet)
In Buster We Trust, Just Plain Dillo - Pass the Armored Armored level and use the power of Electric Spark and remove the armor from the first shot. Finish defeating him and you will get both trophies.
Gimp My Ride - Use the saved "Re-Armed" and choose the level of Chill Pinguin and in the area where you grab a big robot to climb on. Go further ahead where you will find an enemy with ride armor. Beat it and the pop trophy.

Pretty (Devastating) In Pink, Never Hear to Be Careful, First Armor - First go to the Flame Mamut level and pick up the missing piece of armor on that level and you'll get the First Armor trophy (Video min. 8:14). Second go to the level of Spartk Mandrill, once there you collect the last missing heart that is inside the level (Video min. 0:00). Finally when you get with Spark Mandrill down life with the shotgun ice power until you have little life, when this to nothing to die you shoot with normal power charged to the maximum and ready.

Re-Armed - Go to the level of Sigma and pass the level until you meet Vile and Zero fighting, when you finish the first confrontation with Vile, Zero will sacrifice and die but before dying he will give you his arm arm and shortly after pop trophy.

In the Heart of Battle - Go to Armored Armadillo level and use all the time the power of Sting Chameleon loaded to the maximum and before falling from the platform jump to the top of the boss's door and grab the life capsule. This must be done 5 times, by the fifth time the machine will come out to learn the Hadoken. (Video min. 9:09)

It´s Over and Nobody Nose My sorrow - Go to the sigma level and go through all the final bosses until you reach the last boss who is sigma. Defeat in the 3 phases and pop trophy. Along the way you will face all the bosses again among them to flame mammoth, use the power of Boomerang Cutter and cut his trunk and ready pop trophy.

Video By MegaYoYo

Nice man !

Added some more information in your title (CUSA,Region etc)
07-31-2018, 01:21 AM #3
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Hello, these are some games that I can get out of my game.

Video By MegaYoYo

Awesome thanks for the set. I really enjoy these games so I’m going at it legit.
08-02-2018, 01:31 AM #4
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Awesome set. Thank you for it. I hope this eventually grows into a set for every game in both collections. I’m still pretty bummed that they left save states out of this collection. It would’ve made X3 a lot easier.
08-02-2018, 05:13 AM #5
MSD009
Keeper
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Nice man !

Added some more information in your title (CUSA,Region etc)

Right, I'll add it as soon as I can.
08-02-2018, 05:14 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Right, I'll add it as soon as I can.

Oh i meant i already did add it Winky Winky
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo