12-26-2018, 07:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Hi...
here is my platium save for outlast 2 US version CUSA06623 it's a large file 950 mb Sad Awesome. Hope it helps
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-26-2018 at 11:47 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to mnga13 for this useful post:

bashar88safa, bsv683, cah_geib18, cem_aslan, Death1127, Exorcist123, gam1r-1988, haha55699, hassanxx, ignored467, joeswansonson808, josesant, karmis23, Leonrpg, Luchoo0, luizaffonsocvc, MawkouX0, pandorra13, pattymy69, sataniaa, ThatEpicSomeone, thejosephmesser, Tweety 24, WillDemon, Wosley, zaykin25
11-08-2019, 05:23 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post
it is posible to convert to eu? thanks

I don't see the game listed as having Quick Codes, so it wouldn't have Advanced Mode either. A save can only be re-regioned with Advanced Mode.
11-08-2019, 07:14 PM #12
Anyone can tell us what exactly you can make pop with this save?
Any chance for Messiah if you finish the game again?
01-15-2020, 10:52 AM #13
EU PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-25-2020, 11:23 PM #14
It would be nice if people actually had helpful feedback for the save provided, instead of cluttering the thread with useless "EU??" posts when we don't even know what all the save even does. Hecking annoying.
That said, I am trying out the save now and will be back with my findings.

The following user groaned WillDemon for this awful post:

herefortheplats
10-26-2020, 02:22 AM #15
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by WillDemon View Post
It would be nice if people actually had helpful feedback for the save provided, instead of cluttering the thread with useless "EU??" posts when we don't even know what all the save even does. Hecking annoying.

So, why do you clutter the thread with useless anger burst post instead of testing the save and posting your findings straight away?

Chill.
Last edited by stasya ; 10-26-2020 at 02:24 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

herefortheplats, SilverBack
10-27-2020, 09:52 PM #16
I am back. Firstly, thank you for providing the save.

Save Wizard had a really hard time resigning the "recordings" file of the save, I had to leave it going for 2+ hours before it finally succeeded in resigning. Not sure what that was about.

The save was tested AFTER I had already beaten the game on my own on Normal.

I was unable to make anything pop. I first chose "Load Game" which places you at the final checkpoint of the game and proceeded to credits and nothing. Took out the camera and pointed it at the dead guy and at the well, nothing. I then loaded the final chapter via "Chapters" on Nightmare (as it is the highest it allows you to select) and ever joyfully completed it only to be met with.... you guessed it, nothing. Using the save with a fresh account netted me two trophies, "Born Again" and "Revelations" which lines up with what another user said earlier in the thread.

Much like the other two saves for this game (all documents & recordings) it seems that the saves must be made before the trophy actually pops for you, which means that both Insane mode trophies aren't viable through saves as there are none for that mode much like the first game. So, while this is a plat save, it essentially acts as a "you beat the game" save and that's it.

Originally posted by stasya View Post
Originally posted by WillDemon View Post

So, why do you clutter the thread with useless anger burst post instead of testing the save and posting your findings straight away?

Chill.

Regardless of how you feel about that post, my point still stands. Why only ask for a different region when there is next to no feedback on if the save is even helpful? I did more than 95% of users in this thread by actually spending time testing the save out and explaining what I tried so that other users now know what it does. That should always be the focus first and foremost. I see this in so many save threads and I'm not sorry for saying something about it.

The following 2 users say thank you to WillDemon for this useful post:

barnoz, shemssharp
03-05-2023, 07:25 AM #17
Something appears to be missing…
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo