Post: Resident Evil 2 GodMode+Weapons [CUSA09171/CUSA09193/CUSA12497]
02-05-2019, 12:21 AM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi to all NGU people

EXCLUSIVE FOR NGUClaps

Today i share my save for this awesome game. My save no create for unlock or get trophy but for play easy/fun gameHappy ( can unlock some trophy easy)

NEW SECRET WEAPON + SAVE ( example for training)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ITEM SWAP MOD ON MAP + SAVE ( example for training)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

ALTERNATIVE GOD MODE

IMPORTANT:Universal save is UNIVERSAL because you only re-region save without need have system save for unlock minigun and rocket launcher and have others weapons if normally you dont have ( like Quickdraw Army exclusive Claire character in 2nd stage)Normaly you can't use minigun with Leon and in the game never you found Anti-tank Rocket with infinite ammo also if you unlock all at 100%

ALL SAVE (excluding UNLOCK ALL SAVE) no need system save data WORKING IN ALL VERSION GAME. You cancel (backup before!!!!!) your system data and copy the save game only, create new auto system save and you are ok!!!!! Happy

(For people who have difficulty with resign save) : only resign - You must login or register to view this content. / re-regioned resign : You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks to Wosley)

ALL REGION SAVE INCLUDED 2 VERSION : GOD MODE AND NORMAL MODE

Anyway let's go:

OTHERS REGION (CUSA09193 - CUSA12457) (I could not test because I do not have the version of the game. If you find bugs, report on thread)
CUSA09193 LEON 1st Round Starter save (Hardcore): You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

CLAIRE 1st Round Starter save (Hardcore) : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.[/hide]

CUSA12457
LEON1st Round Starter save (Hardcore) : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.[/hide]

CLAIRE1st Round Starter save (Hardcore) : COMING SOON (Because i don't have any save of Claire for this region :( )

CLAIRE 1st Round Starter save (Hardcore) : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. [CUSA09171]

Unlock all (weapons, costumes, etc. ) and God Mode. God mode version and Normal version (Restore health)[CUSA09171]

Unlock All version

You must login or register to view this content.

GOD MODE VERSION [CUSA09171] You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

NORMAL VERSION [CUSA09171] You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Universal (no need system save. Can use in all region version supported) God Mode and Infinite Weapons. God mode version and Normal version (Restore health)[CUSA09171]

Universal version

GOD MODE VERSION [CUSA09171] You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

NORMAL VERSION [CUSA09171] You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

QUICK CODE AND MODDING TUTORIAL : You must login or register to view this content.

I tried many time and no found bug but if you found some bug please report here. Also tried over 25 minutes zombie attack me and god mode working fine!!!!!!

Thanks for now!!!!

SEE SOON Hi
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-14-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,032 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, ~mg~, 00abovezero, 11Jey23, 123winken, 13wendelin11, 15699705049, 16tancredc, 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 363870248, 415a415a454c, 6sh, 72jey, 8caseofdeath, Abdliito, abofesal, abolfazl090, Aboodz, abufhad, ace12, acp1512, ada191, adamisfaceless, AdInfinitumMods, Admiral, advent68, AfoMustang, ag555, agl_ace, Ahkimemz, Ahmad55d, AHMED_MD, Ahmed-170, AidanGamer101, Ailson, ainz11, ajahzeel, akasmeagol, akazaki, aki2008, Akroptus, Akusura, alaaltayeb, AlanBlend37, albert2wesker, Ale-Ibaez, alemetal, Alessandro, AlexAlexAlexAlex, alexbelfast, alexpg82, Alexsandr194, ali_warchild, [email protected], Ali1193n, ali251020, alien3355, alii_m2, Alksrz, allamifaris, alvlso, ambis, amigaman2005, amony1, amylianian, AndersonRJMac, Andrew Raukens, Andrew-W, AndreyDelton, angelicrevan, anglee, Angry99, anon2010, Anselmo Ricci, ansongj, Anthony-Tyrone-Peterson, anthonyjustice21, AntiFog, Antonio-Junior, Antoniodemonio, aon1, Aost, arding, aref 1, Armi0000, Arpagone, articuno77, arturfelipet, artza1jz, aryastark, [email protected], assassen75, asyong, Atlas10111, atus, Authenjil, avsreekar, Ayaali41 and 932 other users.
04-01-2019, 02:43 PM #218
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by omaralawwad View Post
Originally posted by Xx-GIPPI-xX View Post

It does not show anything to me and I am a member of you
Please help
Thank you so much

Is it showing the download now? I see you've hit the thank you button, but I can't see whether that was before or after your post.

Wondering if NGU requires you to have a activated email to be able to thank posts if it is then that explains why many people reply thanks instead of hitting the like button (since it might not show up on not activated accounts)
04-01-2019, 05:19 PM #219

Now possible play Hunk Stage with god mode and custom weapons...Release save soon
Possible also swap character in main story and aswap save from 1st stage to 2nd stage and from Leon to Claire and reverse

this feat releases the "Grim Reaper" trophy? thanks for your hard work and waiting for the save.
04-01-2019, 06:58 PM #220
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by MrWizard View Post

Now possible play Hunk Stage with god mode and custom weapons...Release save soon
Possible also swap character in main story and aswap save from 1st stage to 2nd stage and from Leon to Claire and reverse

this feat releases the "Grim Reaper" trophy? thanks for your hard work and waiting for the save.

Yes you can obtain Grim Reaper" trophy
04-02-2019, 12:51 AM #221
Originally posted by MrWizard View Post

Yes you can obtain Grim Reaper" trophy

When will this be possible? We are looking forward to this save. Help and thank you very much in advance...
04-04-2019, 12:21 AM #222

do not forget about us. please
04-06-2019, 03:54 PM #223
coya24
Gobble
me encanta!!! Claps
04-08-2019, 05:13 PM #224
thanks bro hope it works
04-22-2019, 11:25 AM #225
for some strange reason i cant seem to get any of the health codes or zombie dont grab codes to work while playing as ada (after leon gets shot).

strange thing is when i first played the game i dont think i had any issues with the codes, but i decided to delete my full save and start new this time hunting the racoon things because SW can apply the rewards but i wanted the trophy.

whats the best code to use for ada's part.
04-24-2019, 10:13 AM #226
I tried your CUSA09193 file, and the GOD mode does not work for me.

I tried the Universal file (which is obviously for CUSA09171 version, therefore I followed the guide to re-region this save), and when the game loaded this save file, it complained that it is corrupted, and can not be used.

This is really frustrating, as I know I followed everything to the T.

Two Questions:

Question 1
-------------
Why the GOD mode feature of the CUSA09193 file, does not work? I know that it loads fine
as I am able to see the 999 items, but when the zombies bite me, my health drops.

Question 2
-------------
Someone suggested that we should use our own saves, and use the GOD mode, or MAX Health codes, instead.
I need to know, where am I supposed to insert these codes in the Save Wizard: In the Advanced Mode?

These are the codes that I have copied from these posts:

GOD MODE
80010008 D3A8A66D
633EECF7 00000000
28000010 7FFFFFFF

Bigger HEALTH :
80010004 633EECF7
2800000C 0000?3ADE
2800000E 000068B1?

I need to know, where am I supposed to insert these codes in the Save Wizard: In the Advanced Mode?

Originally posted by testbot View Post
you don't need to use his save -- just apply the code to any save you have.. for it to be "god" mode.

i tested on US version

Hi,
Where do I insert these codes?
In Save Wizard's 'Advanced Mode' I can not insert, nor edit any codes.

Please help!
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-24-2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo