Post: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - Hard Mode & N.Tropy Time Trial [CUSA13795]
07-11-2019, 03:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - Hard Mode & N.Tropy Time Trial Trophies - ONE RACE LEFT FOR EACH [CUSA13795]

This save will allow you to get three of the most difficult trophies in this game easily, which are;

Yeeee HAW!
Complete the Adventure Mode on the Hard difficulty.

The New Time-Master
Beat all of Nefarious Tropy's times in Time Trial Mode.

Is everyone here?
Unlock all characters from the original roster.

I strongly recommend using this save only after getting all of the other trophies besides these last three (you also likely won't have the Oxide Time Trials trophy and that's to be expected). This is an 'almost' platinum save, so it will likely auto-pop all sorts of trophies if you haven't unlocked any yet. PS4 is on OFW 6.71.

To nab the trophies, do the following after re-signing the save and copying it to your PS4;

Yeeee HAW!
#1. Load the game, go to 'Adventure' and load the Hard Mode save.
#2. Once loaded, follow the blue arrow markers to the final race with Oxide.
#3. Win this race and the trophy will pop.

The New Time-Master & Is Everybody Here?
#1. Load the game, go to 'Time Trial'.
#2. Select the 'Mystery Caves' track, and make sure you enable N.Tropy's ghost before beginning.
#3. Win this race and both 'The New Time Master' and 'Is Everybody Here?' trophies will pop.

In both cases, these races can be very hard and very frustrating. If you aren't yet very good at maintaining your boost, are not familiar with the tracks, or otherwise struggle then it will be somewhat of a learning curve.

Let me know if you have any issues using the save. Link below!

DOWNLOAD HERE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R__b64RhCnaOd9TEej1BIKa3rUpy2Nv9
--------------------------------
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-02-2020 at 03:19 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 17 users say thank you to red_dragoon for this useful post:

aeneax, arnaud02, blurrz, broomstop, danilo_BR, Frosty, Leonrpg, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, mhornfreak, MSD009, pandorra13, PlayStation, ProbablyRaging, signupisforguys, SpiteCult, Wosley, yared124358
08-09-2019, 07:55 PM #2
the link is down
08-09-2019, 08:32 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by paketonwebon View Post
the link is down

New link is up
03-21-2020, 10:23 PM #4
anyway this can be re uploaded? link is down
07-01-2020, 05:23 PM #5
link is down,could you reupload the save,i really need it,thanks!
07-02-2020, 03:19 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Title disappeared, so I took the word "trophies" out of the title to shorten it.
07-18-2020, 09:14 PM #7
I noticed your Google Download links keeps having trouble. Might I suggest changing Mediafire or Megaupload? Also, link is still down.
08-06-2020, 02:48 AM #8
Confirm. Link is down. Crying
02-02-2021, 05:07 AM #9
Link is down
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo